coldnight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coldnight

Love the designs, but I don't need more t-shirts. Since plastic bags are becoming a crime, I've been getting tote bags when available and they're great! Whenever I get a new one, people ask me where I got it, but you only seem to have print-to-order in t-shirts, not totes. I still refer people to your site, but I wish you had more designs available to order as totes. That is all. Have a nice day!

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
coldnight wrote:Love the designs, but I don't need more t-shirts. Since plastic bags are becoming a crime, I've been getting tote bags when available and they're great! Whenever I get a new one, people ask me where I got it, but you only seem to have print-to-order in t-shirts, not totes. I still refer people to your site, but I wish you had more designs available to order as totes. That is all. Have a nice day!

There are usually shopping bags available in each WootPlus.

Pixel

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Pixel
blk909 wrote:There are usually shopping bags available in each WootPlus.

The selection is pretty limited. I would also like to have more in the "Print to Order" selection

jeanerz13

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jeanerz13

I got a shopping bag in a Big on Chucking once... the quality kinda sucked... I think the bag boy at the store over-filled it and the fabric by where the handle was sewn on ripped. Are the printed Woot Totes any better quality?

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
jeanerz13 wrote:I got a shopping bag in a Big on Chucking once... the quality kinda sucked... I think the bag boy at the store over-filled it and the fabric by where the handle was sewn on ripped. Are the printed Woot Totes any better quality?

I've used one as my daily lunch sack for 4 years now. No signs of seams fraying, and I wash it regularly (cold water, normal dry). Print is in good shape as well. I consider it one of the sturdier totes out there.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower

I wasn't really sure where to put this, but I saw this post, and this is something I would really like to see as well, because I would love a lot of these designs as totes.

I just got my first one, however, and it was the "Visit the Other Side... Our Grass is Always Greener!" one. The quality of the tote itself seems pretty good, I like it, but the image was less than what I was expecting. You can't even really read the "Our Grass is Always Greener!" part. I'm not trying to send it back or get a refund or anything, because it's still a good quality tote, which I desperately needed, but I'm wondering what the print quality normally is, particularly in regards to text like that, so I can keep that in mind when placing future orders. Has everyone else had good experiences?

Design in question:
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/our-grass-is-always-greener

kitwench

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitwench

I was thinking the same thing - I do have a few WOOT totes of varying colors and I love them!
But I'd really like to specifically order designs I liked on them, not just settle for whatever they happen to think should go on a tote this week...