WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cryptids

A cryptid is a purported organism the existence of which has never been verified by science, but who do you trust more: a yokel with a giant footprint impression or a "scientist" with "evidence" and "proof." Exactly. 

theco2

quality posts: 136 Private Messages theco2

'Save the Jackalopes!' is awesome, but I'm done buying Anvil t-shirts.

And there isn't enough sweatshirts, of any kind, anywhere on Shirt.Woot, considering the time of year.

aumanjoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aumanjoi

why is the chubra cabana up not listed here?!? I love that one!!!

JadenKale

quality posts: 186 Private Messages JadenKale
theco2 wrote:'Save the Jackalopes!' is awesome, but I'm done buying Anvil t-shirts.

And there isn't enough sweatshirts, of any kind, anywhere on Shirt.Woot, considering the time of year.

I agree! I'd love a Swim, Little Nessie hoodie!

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

aumanjoi wrote:why is the chubra cabana up not listed here?!? I love that one!!!

Just buy it direct from the catalog:
ChupaCabana

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

BellaWolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BellaWolf

Oh My Freezing Gluteous-Maximus Why isn't the Jackalope preserve a jacket???? I neeeed that in my life!!!

Overide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Overide

I am working on a project, and the one line unicorn, Woot admin how can I get ahold of that artist they did that unicorn how I a banner logo for the charity event website I am making?

anastasiagolovin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anastasiagolovin
JadenKale wrote:I agree! I'd love a Swim, Little Nessie hoodie!

+1

nucleardrugs

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nucleardrugs

Wish the extended bell curve as available in a zippered hoodie. Next to Nevermore, my favorite shirt on Woot.