wyk3d

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wyk3d

If I purchased this shirt today would it be printed dtg or screen print?

manhandsha

quality posts: 32 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

wyk3d wrote:If I purchased this shirt today would it be printed dtg or screen print?

It would likely be digital since the first day of the sale is over. Buuuut... depending on how many orders there are, it could be screened. There's really no great way to tell since we can't see orders being placed. Sorry, wish I had a better answer. :/

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
wyk3d wrote:If I purchased this shirt today would it be printed dtg or screen print?

The better answer is that this is screened, as it's metallic ink and the DTG can't print metallic (or other specialty inks.)

Generally speaking, shirts that are available in the reckoning are screened, shirts in the catalog are DTG, and those in side sales could be either depending on how many sell.

carolinalove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carolinalove

Why does this say "n.oob" on the Top 20? I know Patrickspens has had a whole lot of shirts printed.

Edit: Not sure why N-o-o-b is censored to "red shirt" either.

carsozn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carsozn

Its glitter paint. I've never been more disappointed in a woot shirt. Sad day.

weepingangelstardis36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weepingangelstardis36

The move was soooo amazinggggg!!!! :D
Then I saw this shirt and I was in loveee!!!! :3 <3

jlc40

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jlc40

Does anyone have a picture they could post? I've never seen any of the metallics IRL and am contemplating this one.

cappo

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cappo

Will this ever be re-offered? A friend of mine missed it and I've had to hear about it for months.