WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

21 weeks and 1 day later, we have a new #1 - @Robbie Lee's How He Survived, which had been in 2nd place in the past 9 weeks.

Congrats @fable on the record setting run, both in number of weeks in the top spot and in continuous weeks!

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
Narfcake wrote:21 weeks and 1 day later, we have a new #1 - @Robbie Lee's How He Survived, which had been in 2nd place in the past 9 weeks.

Congrats @fable on the record setting run, both in number of weeks in the top spot and in continuous weeks!

The wife kept commenting on how the Fox seemed to be exceding its 15 minutes - although she does have it in original green and in remix purple and loves them both

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

A really strong shirt can outlive its source material. :^)

Narfcake

Spiritgreen wrote:A really strong shirt can outlive its source material. :^)

Reference: 97 weeks in the reckoning.

ollietheunicorn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ollietheunicorn

They just finished showing the three episodes of the third season of SHERLOCK on PBS, so that might explain the jump to number one...still what a run these two shirts have had at the top!

ayosten3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ayosten3

I am so excited about the curling shirts that I purchased! My bro and his roommate have been OBSESSED with the curling and they even want to start their own team. When I found this shirt I just knew that they had to have them. Can't wait to get their reactions when the get them in the mail! EPIC!

fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire

Hooray! That was fun. Thanks everyone! :D

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

WOW..... Go Sports! is now number one. Congrats, Yeti!!

07/11/14

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

Now, the question is, how fast and hard does it fall? Also, will it fade away from "the reckoning" relatively quickly, or just hang around the top for even longer.

I'm sure it's happened for other seasons, but I remember when I first started coming here "The Tagalong" was in first for awhile then Halloween passed, and it was gone shortly after.

I know that's a seasonal reason, so I'm not sure it will relate. The shirt has definitely reigned supreme longer than the novelty of the video, so who knows, it could be a pop culture phenom for awhile!

It IS a great shirt for the video though, considering all the other copycats that came out not being nearly as good as this one.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 22 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
renegadetim wrote:Now, the question is, how fast and hard does it fall? Also, will it fade away from "the reckoning" relatively quickly, or just hang around the top for even longer.

I'm sure it's happened for other seasons, but I remember when I first started coming here "The Tagalong" was in first for awhile then Halloween passed, and it was gone shortly after.

I know that's a seasonal reason, so I'm not sure it will relate. The shirt has definitely reigned supreme longer than the novelty of the video, so who knows, it could be a pop culture phenom for awhile!

It IS a great shirt for the video though, considering all the other copycats that came out not being nearly as good as this one.

Novelty of the video, nothing. It's still in people's minds. XD I wear fox shirts and have other fox related stuff and if I had a fiver for every time someone quoted that song to me, I'd have enough to buy a real fox. |3

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

Narfcake

Anyone on the fence for Knotty Owl, buy it today! Specialty inks like metallic and glow-in-the-dark cannot be printed DTG, so you will not be able to order one from the back catalog after tonight.