donttpanic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages donttpanic

I just wanted to post a thank you to Woot's customer service. They had mistakenly sent me the wrong product. I emailed customer service, and within 24 hours, I got a reply saying that I could return the mistaken item with complimentary mailing label and get a refund less the shipping and possibly 15% restocking fee. Of course, this was unacceptable. I replied to clarify the issue. During the next business day, I received a silly email (and full of puns) stating that Woot had made a mistake and the correct item would be shipped. No need to return the first package. Two hours later, it was on my doorstep. Oddly enough, a day later, I received a reply to my clarifying email, stating that the package was being shipped and gave me the tracking info for the replacement package, which had already arrived.

Overall, I appreciate the speed in which the mix-up was handled, and I'm a happy customer.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Thank you so much for taking the time to post. That means a lot to our CS team and I've passed your post on to them.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items