3%
3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

theco2

quality posts: 89 Private Messages theco2

Way too many crappy designs and Anvil shirts. Enough reason to never buy randoms.

shortman

quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman
theco2 wrote:Way too many crappy designs and Anvil shirts. Enough reason to never buy randoms.

I feel the same way, but I really lucked out on my random mens small shirts. I love them. Yay for me.

lordbowen

quality posts: 307 Private Messages lordbowen

Random shirt day. Always a holiday around here.

shortman

lichme

quality posts: 3182 Private Messages lichme

Don't forget, if you get something you don't like in your random, you can trade it over at the WootStalker Tee Trade Center

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

honeybadger12

quality posts: 8 Private Messages honeybadger12
shortman wrote:The Fabelfire ad link is broken.

What ad?

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

shortman wrote:The Fabelfire ad link is broken.

Should be fixed now.

shortman

kmartind

quality posts: 38 Private Messages kmartind

Er... this might be a dumb question, but what's the difference between this Shirt.Woot Random Tee 2-Pack and the Random Printed Tee 2-Pack in the Whole Bunch of Random Stuff sale on Shirt Woot plus? (other than the quantity limit).

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick
kmartind wrote:Er... this might be a dumb question, but what's the difference between this Shirt.Woot Random Tee 2-Pack and the Random Printed Tee 2-Pack in the Whole Bunch of Random Stuff sale on Shirt Woot plus? (other than the quantity limit).

Absolutely nothing. They just want the Random Sales as visible as possible, and apparently just linking all those back to ONE sale page doesn't work.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Two tees are better than one...

I think.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

'Grats to Fablefire on the cool new fox shirt today. Now I have Chickee Le Pas (Mardi Gras) stuck firmly in my head.

How long will it be available for?

mrmikej03

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrmikej03

4 T's for $20 and I have no idea what the hell I'll get? I'll give it a go.

mikemcguyer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikemcguyer

I just ordered Two 2 packs. I really hope they are cool shirts. On a side note, I drive right by WOOT! every day on my way to and from work. I promise that isn't a veiled threat...just sayin'

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

In for two! I trust you completely, Woot. Pick me some gooduns!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

mikemcguyer wrote:I just ordered Two 2 packs. I really hope they are cool shirts. On a side note, I drive right by WOOT! every day on my way to and from work. I promise that isn't a veiled threat...just sayin'

That... that sounds like a threat D:

lauralee414

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lauralee414

Oh Random Shirt day. Either really good or really bad. Guess it could be just meh too. Good thing I'm feeling lucky today.

Shirt Woots: 2/24/14 Random 2-pack Deallocated & 1985:Year of the Plumber, 1/10/14 Nickname that State 2/21/12 The Binge 1/17/12 Shhhhhh 11/18/11 Marsupial in my pocket 9/16/11 Haunted Housework 8/26/11 Do Not Pass Go 11/30/10 Evil-o-meter 4/14/09 Navy Seals 8/8/2008 Buffalo Sunset 8/4/2008 Midnight Rider 6/8/2008 Youbetchucan! 5/31/2008 When life gives you lemons 2/18/2008 The Stuffed Dragon 1/24/2008 CMYK of the Dead 1/23/2008 NEEEyowm

djalliduck

quality posts: 23 Private Messages djalliduck

The last few items I've ordered over the years for random tees (ALWAYS GET 3!) have been a bust except for maybe one. The most recent one was aawwwwwweeeeeeeesssssssssssooooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeeee and I was super happy with it.

mrmikej03

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrmikej03

Since my girlfriend is a fan of stealing my shirts, I can't see a problem in $5 t-shirts with a CHANCE that one of them might become my new favorite shirt. The rest can become hers.

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 318197

In for 3 packs.
I've bought more than a few of these packs and they are always great. When they're not great, they make perfect gifts and immediately become great again and at $5.38 a piece it's sort of an awesome deal.

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond
lordbowen wrote:Random shirt day. Always a holiday around here.

Truth

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

JenToTheT

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JenToTheT

This could also be the beginning to a reconstruction sewing product.

random shirt --> tube top

amonson5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amonson5

I split the pack with my boyfriend. Good price! Nice surprise. If the design isn't "great" I have a new gardening, painting, or pajama shirt. I've been happy with e'm so far!

psykosenator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psykosenator

I ordered 1 2-pack, my first random grab bag here on woot. Might be fun if people post what they get, when mine come in I'll post it up somehow! How bad could it be? Nearly all of the shirts I see on the daily are cool.

somebody7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages somebody7

why does shipping take 2 weeks? The worst thing about ordering from Amazon all the time is that I get spoiled and want my items shipped ASAP.

fishstic666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fishstic666

Crossing my fingers that I ordered the right size for Women's ... I wear a medium in the Anvil tees and an XL in AA. If I get medium AA tees, I think I will cry as they taunt me with their tiny awesomeness.

manhandsha

quality posts: 40 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

fishstic666 wrote:Crossing my fingers that I ordered the right size for Women's ... I wear a medium in the Anvil tees and an XL in AA. If I get medium AA tees, I think I will cry as they taunt me with their tiny awesomeness.

You can always try and trade or make some SUPER AWESOME like a tote bag.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

theco2

Since I don't trust the random designs, I'm getting a couple zip-up hoodie blanks.

theco2

mikemcguyer wrote:On a side note, I drive right by WOOT! every day on my way to and from work. I promise that isn't a veiled threat...just sayin'

Friend, buddy, pal, chum...

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

I was kinda hoping that the onsies would pop up in a random sale eventually. =(

rjanecek2

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rjanecek2
bluejester wrote:I was kinda hoping that the onsies would pop up in a random sale eventually. =(

Me too. I've got 36 day old boy and have been keeping my eyes open!

Rock-27

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Rock-27

That's it, you're cut off. I'm now four packages deep of ordered and not yet shipped. Admittedly, one was ordered today, but this purchase, from 2/24 has me staying away. I'm not buying again until all 4 show up. it's the principle of the matter. See you in 4-6 shipping days from when today's shirt ships.

R

efooter

quality posts: 18 Private Messages efooter
Rock-27 wrote:That's it, you're cut off. I'm now four packages deep of ordered and not yet shipped. Admittedly, one was ordered today, but this purchase, from 2/24 has me staying away. I'm not buying again until all 4 show up. it's the principle of the matter. See you in 4-6 shipping days from when today's shirt ships.

R

I was hoping to have a tracking number by now :S

manhandsha

quality posts: 40 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

efooter wrote:I was hoping to have a tracking number by now :S

Have you tried the 'Track by Reference' feature on FedEx or UPS's websites? Just use your order number as the reference number and estimate 5 business days after the order date as the ship date. Let us know how it goes.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

Rock-27

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Rock-27
manhandsha wrote:Have you tried the 'Track by Reference' feature on FedEx or UPS's websites? Just use your order number as the reference number and estimate 5 business days after the order date as the ship date. Let us know how it goes.

Nope and Nope. It was worth a shot. My wife will be thrilled that Woot! is cut off for a while.

Lchardison72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lchardison72

When's it gonna ship? It's been over a week now and my t- shirts still haven't shown as shipped yet. I've never had any of my other Woot purchases take this long before. Anyone else notice this?

Humprock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Humprock
Lchardison72 wrote:When's it gonna ship? It's been over a week now and my t- shirts still haven't shown as shipped yet. I've never had any of my other Woot purchases take this long before. Anyone else notice this?

I sent an email to them yesterday, this is over a week now and nothing has shipped for me either. Nothing these days should take more than a week to ship from here.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Humprock wrote:I sent an email to them yesterday, this is over a week now and nothing has shipped for me either. Nothing these days should take more than a week to ship from here.

I think these were shipping with the rest of our random orders sold that week (here), and the expected ship date is 3/10. Randoms take a little longer to prepare and ship since we normally end up selling a ton more than we can process normally. When checking out, it should give you the expected ship-by date or something like "will ship within 3 days".

TheCubanDave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheCubanDave

If I recall, they stated shipping would take like 2 weeks. This happened on the last order. There was fine print saying shipping would be taking place in 10 days. Keep calm my babies. We are all getting a good deal.