quality posts: 0 Private Messages waxville

Nice!

sabru8

quality posts: 54 Private Messages sabru8

The cake is a lie....*drops mic*.

shortman

quality posts: 57 Private Messages shortman

Portal Cake!!!! Gimme!!!!

I got around to playing Portal late. I had heard about the Liar Cake before playing. So that scene didn't have nearly the anxiety inducing attack on me that it otherwise might have had. I felt cheated.

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy

Frannie K. Stein, Mad Scientist. My 6 yr old LOVES those books. She makes a small time machine so you can have your cake... and eat it too. It wins the science fair.

lonelypond

quality posts: 436 Private Messages lonelypond

I like it. Works as a cute, fun shirt even if Portal graphics aren't part of your visual vocabulary.

thumperchick

quality posts: 245 Private Messages thumperchick

You just KNOW she's going to make a Po-ta-to battery.

zyxomma100

quality posts: 8 Private Messages zyxomma100

Something tells me this science fair is going to end horribly...

lordbowen

quality posts: 271 Private Messages lordbowen

This shirt is more about cake than science.

shortman

quality posts: 57 Private Messages shortman
lordbowen wrote:This shirt is more about cake than science.

Absolutely! Where ever there is cake, the rest doesn't matter. I'll do whatever is required to get some of that cake.

Actually, I saw "We have cake" before anything else. I realized it was a Portal shirt after I thought it was a cake shirt.

happypuppy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages happypuppy
krittikae wrote:This shirt was a triumph! I'm making a note here - HUGE SUCCESS!

This shirt is a lie! There is no cake!

lete

quality posts: 23 Private Messages lete

This shirt was made for the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead.

safyrejet

quality posts: 122 Private Messages safyrejet

Look at me still typing when there's shirt shopping to do.

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff

OOOOOOH! MORE GALAXIES!, my kid's science fair project, finished LAST NIGHT, is about WHIPPED CREAM!!!!! (maybe i'll be able to post a picture later).

My older kid's projects were on POPPED CORN one year, and BREAD - uh, i mean YEAST - and she won first and second in the regional science fair with those!! (This year's entry is the science of cheese making and the melting point of different milks in the making of home made mozzarella.)

Funny thing: she did great, great science. But she is not self-aware and when i asked her why she thought she won she said "I think it's because we gave out little bags of popcorn."

So, basically, your shirt is right, and I am expecting another two winners this year.

And next year, I'm gonna have them do cake.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 218 Private Messages Spiritgreen

So how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.

FAWSTAR

quality posts: 4 Private Messages FAWSTAR

Throw in a pair of high fall boots and I'm sold.

Rabbitfool

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rabbitfool

Me like...

mrmikej03

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrmikej03

This shirt is great! I instantly recognized portal (in the first second) by the color scheme. Fantastic work!

darthbob14

quality posts: 5 Private Messages darthbob14

Ironically enough, there isn't actually any cake on the shirt. "We have cake" is a lie.

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

"Finally, an excuse to nuke France!"

haegerrulz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages haegerrulz
lstaff wrote:This year's entry is the science of cheese making and the melting point of different milks in the making of home made mozzarella.)

The melting point of all the milk I am aware of is about 31F. Maybe Tatooine blue milk is different though.

speedlazer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages speedlazer

For those not up on their Portal 2 easter eggs, Chell's potato battery was actually part of the science fair seen in the game - it's the giant monster potato plant growing through the roof.

djalliduck

quality posts: 23 Private Messages djalliduck

So the cake goes in one hole/portal, and out the other.

Now you're eating with portals.

laughalot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages laughalot

This would go well with my the cheese is a lie sweatshirt. Don't get too attached to your companion cube!

oakenspirit

quality posts: 87 Private Messages oakenspirit

Love the style! Very cute take-

WilfBrim

quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim

I think I'm going to have to order this one. I may go to DragonCon this year and this would be a nice shirt to wear.

airegold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages airegold

I have no idea what Portal is. My first thought was yellowcake, but not your grandma's yellow cake.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 25 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5904596/

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant
airegold wrote:I have no idea what Portal is. My first thought was yellowcake, but not your grandma's yellow cake.

i only recently tracked down what "portal" was (i don't play any video games); reading about it explained many woot shirts and 'net memes i never understood previously.

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff
haegerrulz wrote:The melting point of all the milk I am aware of is about 31F. Maybe Tatooine blue milk is different though.

They made mozzarrella with different milks (goat, cow,, soy) and were looking at the melting point and properties of the cheeses (spoiler alert: the soy milk did NOT form cheese). I misspoke, was so tired and trying to get my post out!

I'll have to look into that tattoish milk, never heard of that - but on this site it may be just a Doctor Who reference, LOL!!!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot:
1m 53.888s

First Sucker:
saryder

Last Wooter to Woot:
pixieredhead

Last Purchase:
7 minutes ago

Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 47% of Shirt Woots
Top 23% of all Woots

Woots Sold:
First day posts 29

slvrhwks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slvrhwks

I just got my Science Fair shirt and notices that some areas have a almost faded look to them that was created by the printing process, like a shadow effect on Chell, the GLaDOS, and the stand. Was this intentional? The image on Woot suggests otherwise.

manhandsha

quality posts: 36 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

slvrhwks wrote:I just got my Science Fair shirt and notices that some areas have a almost faded look to them that was created by the printing process, like a shadow effect on Chell, the GLaDOS, and the stand. Was this intentional? The image on Woot suggests otherwise.

Sorry 'bout that. Please email your order number, user name and situation with a pic to support@woot.com for assistance.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.