Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
jsh139 wrote:Can't speak for women sizes, ...

The women's sizes are drastically different between the two brands; applicable discussion is in this thread.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Thanks for the AA derby, Woot! I just realized it was going on Wednesday, so I voted and will buy at least one, but maybe more, of these shirts!

Narfcake

jenrford wrote:How much do these shirts shrink?

Not as much as the Anvils.

Size ML comparison: dryer-dried Anvil on top, line dried Anvil in the middle, and dryer-dried AA on bottom.

Size ML comparison: dryer-dried Anvil on top, line dried AA on bottom.

YMMV, but it's a reason why some have been critical of the change.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Narfcake wrote:I hope so too. I'm still a shirt shy of the 30 mark for your designs!

::bows down::

Thank you, sir! Does it help that all my shirts look like they're drawn by different people? :p

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets

Great shirt Spiritgreen, grats!

Nothing follows.

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

OH GOD IT'S THE PURPLE AA :3

I can't even try to resist.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser

What a beautiful shirt! I don't usually buy t-shirts. I have never bout a Woot shirt. This is so beautiful I think this will be my first Woot shirt purchase.

lonelypond

quality posts: 415 Private Messages lonelypond

So pretty -- colors gorgeous, scene one of those breathless, magical moments.

Vote:

Narfcake

Spiritgreen wrote:::bows down::

Thank you, sir! Does it help that all my shirts look like they're drawn by different people? :p

Your variety of styles is a definite plus, not just for my closet, but it shows an artist isn't relying and riding on their past reputation - and I appreciate their willingness to step out of their comfort zone to further themselves.

Do I still like artists who maintain a similar style for their designs? Yes, but every derby submission that doesn't bring anything new is another submission I don't vote for.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

In for 1. Yay AA! Would have been in for more if they had kids' sizes...

lmensor

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lmensor

I love this design, hopefully in the future they'll offer it on a long sleeve t-shirt.

rieloh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rieloh

Why no mens 3X and why are there never 4x or 5x? There are bigger peeps that like woot t's

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Beautiful design and great use of the purple shirt - congrats!

Vote!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 1m 0.224s
First sucker:Narfcake
Last wooter to woot:szymon
Last purchase:a minute ago

First day sales 1281
First day posts 52
Votes 319

greeneyedbaby190

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greeneyedbaby190

I want it s bad but woot will not process my order into my cart nor will they take my help request.have never had this issue have tried chrome and *gasp* ie even tried 2 computers OOOOOOH! MORE GALAXIES!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
greeneyedbaby190 wrote:I want it s bad but woot will not process my order into my cart nor will they take my help request.have never had this issue have tried chrome and *gasp* ie even tried 2 computers OOOOOOH! MORE GALAXIES!

Thanks for trying so hard!

This issue is affecting everyone right now, I'm sure Woot has their best people on it. Please check back later.

mcpezhead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcpezhead

We loved these so much, we bought three, but they shrank beyond a reasonable amount. Like can't get it over an adult's head shrunk. 23 year old was so upset she logged in and bumped us up to men's XL. I may, er, *will* never dry them.

In other news, my cabbage patch doll loves her boss shirt, boss.

l6a6s6 wrote:This shirt is so beautiful and its on purple! I had to get two!

Narfcake

mcpezhead wrote:We loved these so much, we bought three, but they shrank beyond a reasonable amount. Like can't get it over an adult's head shrunk. ...

Are you sure that it wasn't "too small" to begin with before they were washed? There's a reason why my first post in this thread calls out to check the sizing charts.

I usually line-dry my shirts (zero energy costs), but my experience with American Apparel is that they don't shrink that much even when dryer-dried and is among several reasons why I like them.

ryanop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryanop

ordered 9 days ago estimated on the 11th, 11 days to ship a t shirt wow just wow!!

Narfcake

ryanop wrote:ordered 9 days ago estimated on the 11th, 11 days to ship a t shirt wow just wow!!

Please adjust your expectations. Free shipping = Smart(Snail)Post, which is FedEx's value shipping method. It'll be slow.

Spring $5 for next day delivery if you want your shirt faster next time.

ryanop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryanop
Narfcake wrote:Please adjust your expectations. Free shipping = Smart(Snail)Post, which is FedEx's value shipping method. It'll be slow.

Spring $5 for next day delivery if you want your shirt faster next time.

does not take 11 days to ship anything in the lower 48 no matter what method you use, adjust the expectation you don't know what the personal foul you are talking about

Narfcake

ryanop wrote:does not take 11 days to ship anything in the lower 48 no matter what method you use, adjust the expectation you don't know what the **** you are talking about

Geez, I try to be helpful and someone curses back at me instead ... lovely.

Beyond the improper use of the grammar, you obviously have not experienced the slowness of Smartpost. Calm down, quit your whining, and do a search about what you're complaining about first.

FWIW, another site I've purchased items from uses them for the cheapest shipping method too. Departing 35 miles away, one package took 3 weeks and about 1600 miles to arrive. I laughed.

chengyee2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chengyee2

Dear Spirit "Purple", hw come you never ask woot the countries listed in the drop down list? Are your shirts only meant to be sold in the west and not ASIA??

chengyee2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chengyee2
Spiritgreen wrote:Thanks for trying so hard!

This issue is affecting everyone right now, I'm sure Woot has their best people on it. Please check back later.

I am from Singapore but my country is not in the country drop down list? WHY???

ajgaikwad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajgaikwad

I just got this t-shirt. Looks really really bad. The design is bit bigger than what is shown in the picture. Waste of money.

Gnomercy

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Gnomercy

So dazzled by the purple I ordered mxl instead of usual 2x so I can share with hubby. Yes I need to lose weight, this might be just the incentive I need.