4%
67%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

thumperchick

quality posts: 239 Private Messages thumperchick

Those unicorns may not be great at camp-out cooking, but they sure took a stab at it!

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality

I screamed. I literally screamed. This made my week.

dacrete

quality posts: 119 Private Messages dacrete

Unicorns and food what more could you ask for.

lordbowen

quality posts: 245 Private Messages lordbowen

Unicorns eat meat? The horror!

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit

I hear cooking with a unicorn horn grants ETERNAL FLAVOR!

Super cute design with masterful coloring- Well deserved!

lonelypond

quality posts: 424 Private Messages lonelypond

Frolicksome : )

lichme

quality posts: 2870 Private Messages lichme

They look so happy. I would be too though if I was roasting weenies.

krittikae

quality posts: 21 Private Messages krittikae

Now the question is, how do they get their cooked goods back off their horns? Do they need a buddy to place the marshmallow on each other's horns? Do they eat the cooked food off of each other's horns? That could get awkward. The logistics are just a nightmare.

massha10

quality posts: 67 Private Messages massha10

So I guess, the size of the horn really matters here. A unicorn with a very long horn would be particularly popular at parties like these since he could roast a whole lot more marshmallows.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit

OHOHOH- I have a Unicorn Campfire story-

A man inherits a giant house he cannot afford. He starts working long hours just so he can keep up with the payments. His boss sees his improved work ethic and gives him a promotion. He ends up working even longer hours and gaining enough income to live comfortably in the giant house BUT HE NEVER HAS ANY TIME TO ENJOY IT SINCE HE'S ALWAYS AT WORK!!!!

sabru8

quality posts: 54 Private Messages sabru8

And now I'm craving s'mores...

thumperchick

oakenspirit wrote:OHOHOH- I have a Unicorn Campfire story-

A man inherits a giant house he cannot afford. He starts working long hours just so he can keep up with the payments. His boss sees his improved work ethic and gives him a promotion. He ends up working even longer hours and gaining enough income to live comfortably in the giant house BUT HE NEVER HAS ANY TIME TO ENJOY IT SINCE HE'S ALWAYS AT WORK!!!!

Not sure if:

OR

Applies more.

shelldav

quality posts: 8 Private Messages shelldav

No kids sizes?

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy
shelldav wrote:No kids sizes?

OOOOOOH! MORE GALAXIES! you are right. Are you frakking kidding me? Finally a cute kid friendly shirt my daughter would love that is NOT ON UGLY GREY...and no kid sizes. Seriously. That's messed up. You lost a sale today.

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

I love this design. I wish it wasn't AA only. *pout*

OK, it's been mentioned in the previous two purple shirt comments. There just aren't any kid sizes available in this blank. Purple is only from AA, and apparently this isn't a color that's not produced in kids sizes.

Enough with the getting mad at woot. It's not like they can control what blanks and colors and sizes are available. I mean, I love purple, but AAs don't fit me well, I would love purple in Anvil, but that isn't gonna happen so I *sigh* and just go on without purple Woot shirts.

thumperchick

traquy wrote:OOOOOOH! MORE GALAXIES! you are right. Are you frakking kidding me? Finally a cute kid friendly shirt my daughter would love that is NOT ON UGLY GREY...and no kid sizes. Seriously. That's messed up. You lost a sale today.

It looks like they were only able to source adult sizes for this shirt blank, AA purple. They didn't have kid's sizes for yesterday's shirt, either. Sorry.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

This shirt may explain why there are no unicorns anymore.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
anemality wrote:I screamed. I literally screamed. This made my week.

Well deserved! This is some wonderfully drawn cuteness.

andihansen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andihansen

Ditto! I voted thinking this would be the perfect kid shirt for the nieces! WOOT! you disappoint. I should make you tell the girls.

sweetaddietude

aggiechick

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aggiechick
safyrejet wrote:I love this design. I wish it wasn't AA only. *pout*

OK, it's been mentioned in the previous two purple shirt comments. There just aren't any kid sizes available in this blank. Purple is only from AA, and apparently this isn't a color that's not produced in kids sizes.

Enough with the getting mad at woot. It's not like they can control what blanks and colors and sizes are available. I mean, I love purple, but AAs don't fit me well, I would love purple in Anvil, but that isn't gonna happen so I *sigh* and just go on without purple Woot shirts.

They could get W 2XL, though. They carry men's up to 3XL but for some reason exclude W 2XL even though it is made. No love for those of us who wear Anvil women's L when AA is sold.

atreis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atreis

Woot needs to make the artists aware of the colors that aren't available in kid sizes. To me at least, this design would appeal mainly to kids and not having it in kid sizes is a real shame. (I was going to order 2 for my daughters, but alas...)

belegcuthalion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages belegcuthalion

No kids sizes is a big disappointment, as my daughter loves this one. Woot, please, when you list kids sizes for a shirt, then please make them available for order. My last order was refunded, due to them never having the Kids sizes even though I was able to order one.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

I guess unicorns don't worry about "healthy eating."
Very cute design, congrats anemality!

07/11/14

skopi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skopi
atreis wrote:Woot needs to make the artists aware of the colors that aren't available in kid sizes. To me at least, this design would appeal mainly to kids and not having it in kid sizes is a real shame. (I was going to order 2 for my daughters, but alas...)

I agree! This is a shirt thar kids would really like!

strausinator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strausinator

three childish designs, none available for children. you have utterly wasted the color purple on some pretty boring and silly shirts. for shame.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
shelldav wrote:No kids sizes?

traquy wrote:OOOOOOH! MORE GALAXIES! you are right. Are you frakking kidding me? Finally a cute kid friendly shirt my daughter would love that is NOT ON UGLY GREY...and no kid sizes. Seriously. That's messed up. You lost a sale today.

andihansen wrote:Ditto! I voted thinking this would be the perfect kid shirt for the nieces! WOOT! you disappoint. I should make you tell the girls.

atreis wrote:Woot needs to make the artists aware of the colors that aren't available in kid sizes. To me at least, this design would appeal mainly to kids and not having it in kid sizes is a real shame. (I was going to order 2 for my daughters, but alas...)

belegcuthalion wrote:No kids sizes is a big disappointment, as my daughter loves this one. Woot, please, when you list kids sizes for a shirt, then please make them available for order. My last order was refunded, due to them never having the Kids sizes even though I was able to order one.

skopi wrote:I agree! This is a shirt thar kids would really like!

strausinator wrote:three childish designs, none available for children. you have utterly wasted the color purple on some pretty boring and silly shirts. for shame.

I think it bears repeating what I said a couple days ago ...

This particular color, eggplant, is not offered in kids sizes because it's not manufactured. And Woot, with the volume that they're in these days, isn't one that can dictate a change of that anymore.

AA 2105, AA 2201

Summary: PAY ATTENTION TO THE SIZING CHARTS, FOLKS!

As the AA women's shirts are straight cut, consider them instead (WS/K8, WM/K10, WL/K12); I recall one artist who used to buy them for his nephew, as they're longer (but similar in width) versus the kid's shirts.

mhenry1384

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mhenry1384

I'll join in the chorus complaining about no kids sizes. My daughter would LOVE this shirt. I care not for excuses, make it happen, in a different color if necessary.

unicornlady84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unicornlady84

Sweet mother of Zeus... UNICORNS!!!! AND PURPLE!!! *squee!* I can't begin to tell you how much this made me smile! Immediate purchase! Could we please please PLEASE have more unicorn shirts? :D

And more Portal shirts...

And more science shirts...

rwcrosby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rwcrosby

Dafaq woot? I was about to buy two for my daughters for camping shirts

massha10

quality posts: 67 Private Messages massha10
rwcrosby wrote:Dafaq woot? I was about to buy two for my daughters for camping shirts

And this is exactly why you should read previous comments before posting.

cglick

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cglick
belegcuthalion wrote:No kids sizes is a big disappointment, as my daughter loves this one. Woot, please, when you list kids sizes for a shirt, then please make them available for order. My last order was refunded, due to them never having the Kids sizes even though I was able to order one.

I know right? No Kids sizes but they have a purple tshirt in Men's sizes. Really? Gonna have to go with women's small and make it a camping night shirt for my daughter this summer.

Colleen Glick

xor921

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xor921

Why no kid's sizes? That's just dumb.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
cglick wrote:No Kids sizes but they have a purple tshirt in Men's sizes. Really? ...

It's really wonderful indeed.

xor921 wrote:Why no kid's sizes? That's just dumb.

Why not read what's been answered already? That's just ...

bkvalentine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkvalentine

I think it's fantastic that they offer a men's 3XL, but no kids size. LOL. That's awesome marketing. Way to sell some shirts!

kriskeele58

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kriskeele58

I would like to order a couple of these gems in kids sizes but it doesn't look like that option is available...will they be at some time?

elfnow

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elfnow

Once Upon A Time, a little girl came home from daycare feeling great on Friday. By Sunday, she was soooo sick! And then on Tuesday, both of her parents were terribly sick!! It turned out that one of the kids AT DAYCARE was sick and GAVE IT TO ALL THE OTHER KIDS!!!

beardgod

quality posts: 3 Private Messages beardgod

What I find interesting is that on every other woot site there would at least have been a staffer inserting themselves into this discussion...and maybe even offering a solution...IDK care about color/size combos for eggplant and Anvil (people have WAYYYY too much time). The bottom line is 2-fold: 1) they list the kids sizes in the advertisement on the front page (edit it or add the GD sizes!) and 2) what f@clking genius allowed someone to make a kid's shirt (and it is a kid's shirt people; even if you are a 48 YO adult there is a some very juvenile aspect of your id making the purchase) and not make it in a kid's size????

LPyne

quality posts: 4 Private Messages LPyne

So glad to see this one printed!

kguenther

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kguenther
Narfcake wrote:

As the AA women's shirts are straight cut, consider them instead (WS/K8, WM/K10, WL/K12); I recall one artist who used to buy them for his nephew, as they're longer (but similar in width) versus the kid's shirts.

I was also sad to see no kids sizes, but this is a good point. As long as you want K8 or larger, woman's sizes work.

And if you don't want it to be 5 inches longer than regular kids' size, you can always cut off the bottom and use iron-on hemming tape--no sewing required! Or don't hem and it will have a nice little curl (t-shirt material doesn't unravel).

It would be nice if it came in kids' sizes, but at least there's a pretty workable solution.