jimw00t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimw00t
cglick wrote:I know right? No Kids sizes but they have a purple tshirt in Men's sizes. Really? Gonna have to go with women's small and make it a camping night shirt for my daughter this summer.

I'm getting one, but not having kid sizes for this print is a bummer. My daughter loves this design, but she won't be able to ;wear it except as a pajama top

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality

So, do I not receive any copies of this shirt? I never got an e-mail with sale tracking, either... :x

mom2jngncna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mom2jngncna

Where is a youth girls size 10?
This would be perfect for my little girl scout to wear camping.

btuck895

quality posts: 1 Private Messages btuck895

To all the troglodytes who are lambasting Woot for daring to print this "kid" shirt in purple with no kid sizes...
It was a derby winner. The derby theme was purple. The purple doesn't come in kid sizes. The community voted that this shirt be printed.
The community is complaining about the choice they made.
Some days the internet makes me cry.

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake
anemality wrote:So, do I not receive any copies of this shirt? I never got an e-mail with sale tracking, either... :x

Email Travis.

btuck895 wrote:To all the troglodytes who are lambasting Woot for daring to print this "kid" shirt in purple with no kid sizes...
It was a derby winner. The derby theme was purple. The purple doesn't come in kid sizes. The community voted that this shirt be printed.
The community is complaining about the choice they made.
Some days the internet makes me cry.

To be fair, those who are complaining probably aren't the same Wooters who voted for this in the derby. One thing for certain - there seems to be a lack of reading comprehension.

FWIW, there has been many more sales than the vote count ... and that was when I looked this morning.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

I just hope all the complaints don't discourage woot from offering purple as a choice in the future, or having other "single color" derbies for that matter. As an adult who votes in the derbies, loves purple, and buys AA, I'm very happy this weekend.... and will be buying my shirts this week so the artists get an extra benefit from their hard work.

Woot can't sell something that isn't manufactured. They print the designs, they don't manufacture the shirts from scratch.

07/11/14

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 4m 0.224s
First sucker: amallon1130
Last wooter to woot:percula13
Last purchase:6 minutes ago

First day sales 866
First day posts 45
Votes 45

belegcuthalion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages belegcuthalion
Narfcake wrote:I think it bears repeating what I said a couple days ago ...

This particular color, eggplant, is not offered in kids sizes because it's not manufactured. And Woot, with the volume that they're in these days, isn't one that can dictate a change of that anymore.

AA 2105, AA 2201

Summary: PAY ATTENTION TO THE SIZING CHARTS, FOLKS!

As the AA women's shirts are straight cut, consider them instead (WS/K8, WM/K10, WL/K12); I recall one artist who used to buy them for his nephew, as they're longer (but similar in width) versus the kid's shirts.

I am pointing out the fact that the listing for this shirt states:

Design Size:
3X - M, WXL-WL: 14” x 10.78”
S, WM-WS, K12 - K8: 11” x 8.47”“
K6 - K4: 8.5” x 6.5”

If you put that information on the page, it leads a consumer to believe that the Kids sizes are available. The listing should clearly state up front what sizes are available.

shelldav

quality posts: 8 Private Messages shelldav

OK, I was the first to complain about no kids sizes. I will offer a solution that will work for me in the future. Since everybody is saying the women.s shirts are really kids shirts in disguise, just go ahead and add the kids sizing options in the order blank along with a warning: "Hey, these kids shirts are really long for some weird reason." I would still buy. In fact I am going to go ahead and buy a women's small for my 6 year old girl. But if she comes home from kindergarten with a boyfriend, I am coming to see you Woot. I am coming to see you.

redarius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redarius
anemality wrote:I screamed. I literally screamed. This made my week.

Congratulations! :D Love this one, definitely.

patwile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patwile

I cannot believe these don't come in children's sizes.

patwile

Narfcake wrote:To be fair, those who are complaining probably aren't the same Wooters who voted for this in the derby. One thing for certain - there seems to be a lack of reading comprehension.

FWIW, there has been many more sales than the vote count ... and that was when I looked this morning.

patwile

patwile wrote:

Not all of us that but buy shirts follow all the voting. We still buy things and having kids cartoon characters that aren't in their sizes is just strange.

amanoxford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amanoxford
anemality wrote:I screamed. I literally screamed. This made my week.

Congrats on the print.
How about a follow-up with a campfire on the beach and a Narwhal joining in from the shallows? Or a campfire in the wild with a rhino joining in - make yourself some follow-up 'it's a series' cash, lol! :D

becca1969

quality posts: 0 Private Messages becca1969

The one I got would fit a kid!!! I ordered W XL and it absolutely will not fit. I swear it is a kids XL or smaller!!! Is it mislabeled or what? I always order a W XL and they fit.

becca1969

quality posts: 0 Private Messages becca1969

I looked at sizing chart for the other W XL that I purchased, and sure enough, THESE SHIRTS ARE SIZED SMALLER... The measurements are different than standard. I guess I will order a mens XL!!! By the way, I couldn't see where it says that these are sport or straight fit before ordering (I may be blind). I hope that it is just this manufacturer and not a permanent change...

jjgolio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjgolio

[quote postid="5727137" user="becca1969"]Not only did I receive a child's shirt marked as a woman's XL, but it appears to have been in storage a LONG time. It has permanently stained creases in it. It looks like they are trying to unload shirts they can't get rid of by changing the labels to match what people order.quote]

Junebugkitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Junebugkitty
lordbowen wrote:Unicorns eat meat? The horror!

it's for the magics

TryBern

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TryBern

I work at Hyperion - N4F, a organisation for roleplaying, video and tabletop gamers, sci-fi and fantasy fans and more in Norway with a unicorn as mascot and logo. Everyone at the office loves this as a unofficial t-shirt for our summer camp (so everyone bought one each (and even more members)).

Thank you so much for the design. We really adore it!

Mishyswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mishyswoot

Please, please put this one back into print! I really like it! I love woot by the way, you guys have some of the best shirts ever

Thank you from a happy customer!

aloseven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aloseven

Would love to see this shirt back in print!

lirenth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lirenth

Everyone I know adores this shirt and I'd love to be able to buy more copies!

diannac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages diannac

I'm super sad this shirt is gone!!! where did it go! and why didn't I buy it! OH THE PAIN OF REGRET!