WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Let's Rock!

Here's our simple guide for transforming these music-themed tees into true rock apparel: (1) Cut off the sleeves, (2) Rip some holes near the bottom hem, (3) Wear without laundering for one month, (4) Infuse with cigarette smoke, (5) Rock. 

dewey32167

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dewey32167

NOOOOOO!!! why cant the supernatural one come in shirt form!

riggs42

quality posts: 2 Private Messages riggs42

please for the love of all thats British make that doctor whos next a hoodie!!!!

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

I still want "Who Wants to Live Forever" in LONG SLEEVES!! Please!!!??!?!?!?!

theco2

quality posts: 89 Private Messages theco2
dewey32167 wrote:NOOOOOO!!! why cant the supernatural one come in shirt form!

I'm assuming you mean t-shirt and it does.
Idjits

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant

looking for the ROK-101 shirt in a mens 2X? i'm currently selling a brand new one for just $8 including shipping. if you're interested, send me a message.

i prefer payment via paypal for quick, secure transactions; if you do not have an account, i'll be happy to walk you through the ultra-easy steps to set one up.

please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. happy wooting!

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

I have a medium Hell Yeah Jersey Zip Hoodie, and would love to rehome it - the design is really not my thing.

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

emmaekay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmaekay
arryielle wrote:I have a medium Hell Yeah Jersey Zip Hoodie, and would love to rehome it - the design is really not my thing.

I'd take it off your hands if smoke free. (Cat's allergic.) Email me at asthenic (at) gmail.com

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
emmaekay wrote:I'd take it off your hands if smoke free. (Cat's allergic.) Email me at asthenic (at) gmail.com

Smoke free, definitely! I sent you an email :-)

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

gecko808

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gecko808
MommaBeary wrote:I still want "Who Wants to Live Forever" in LONG SLEEVES!! Please!!!??!?!?!?!

+1

theco2

quality posts: 89 Private Messages theco2

I'm in for The Sex Drugs zip-up hoodie. I was kind of torn on whether I wanted it, or not, but I went back and read the thread from the derby it won and that was kind of my deciding factor.

I guess I am destine to wear brown zip-up hoodies.

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

Sigh, Who Wants To Live Forever TOTE.