WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

End of Winter Hoodie Blowout

Just because summer is fast approaching doesn't mean you don't need a hoodie. What will keep you warm in the arctic climes of the movie theater, insulate your neck on chilly camping nights, and act as a makeshift pillow on the plane? Your new hoodie. 

theco2


quality posts: 64 Private Messages theco2

Shirt.Woot needs to have more hoodie only sales, in the winter. I'm considering buying a couple.

kenwarf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenwarf
theco2 wrote:Shirt.Woot needs to have more hoodie only sales, in the winter. I'm considering buying a couple.



Last time I bought a "hoodie" it was nothing more than t-shirt material. Other than an auto response they did nothing about it. They need to do something so people know what they are really getting. As for me I know I will never buy another hoodie here, and if the t-shirts are now as light as that hoodie was I will probably not get another of those. I will keep checking back to see what people have designed to put on them though.

manhandsha


quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

kenwarf wrote:Last time I bought a "hoodie" it was nothing more than t-shirt material. Other than an auto response they did nothing about it. They need to do something so people know what they are really getting. As for me I know I will never buy another hoodie here, and if the t-shirts are now as light as that hoodie was I will probably not get another of those. I will keep checking back to see what people have designed to put on them though.



Sorry about your experience. It sounds like you ordered a Jersey hoodie. We have a few different kinds of hoodies available. All of the hoodies in this particular sale are normal weight hoodies.

You can always try to trade or sell the Jersey hoodie in the Random Shirt Trade Center thread.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

dragonfly1209


quality posts: 1 Private Messages dragonfly1209

Are the placement of the bunnies on "Listen To Your Conscience" the same as the previous offering? If so, you should really consider redrawing the picture. While still adorable and one of my favorites, I was disappointed when I received mine that the bunnies aren't small and high(giving the impression of angel/devil on your shoulder) but large and right in the middle of the panels.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dragonfly1209 wrote:Are the placement of the bunnies on "Listen To Your Conscience" the same as the previous offering? If so, you should really consider redrawing the picture. While still adorable and one of my favorites, I was disappointed when I received mine that the bunnies aren't small and high(giving the impression of angel/devil on your shoulder) but large and right in the middle of the panels.


Thanks for your feedback. I'll pass it on to the Shirt team. I don't have an answer for you at this time.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

caramelarrow


quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
dragonfly1209 wrote:Are the placement of the bunnies on "Listen To Your Conscience" the same as the previous offering? If so, you should really consider redrawing the picture. While still adorable and one of my favorites, I was disappointed when I received mine that the bunnies aren't small and high(giving the impression of angel/devil on your shoulder) but large and right in the middle of the panels.



So the bunnies are on the chest/breast area? Are they in an awkward place for a female? I was considering ordering, but thought they were up a tad higher. I agree it would be perfect "on the shoulders." It's probably hard for woot to print up that high, but it would be awesome!

07/11/14

dragonfly1209


quality posts: 1 Private Messages dragonfly1209
ThunderThighs wrote:Thanks for your feedback. I'll pass it on to the Shirt team. I don't have an answer for you at this time.



Thanks, I appreciate it!

dragonfly1209


quality posts: 1 Private Messages dragonfly1209
caramelarrow wrote:So the bunnies are on the chest/breast area? Are they in an awkward place for a female? I was considering ordering, but thought they were up a tad higher. I agree it would be perfect "on the shoulders." It's probably hard for woot to print up that high, but it would be awesome!



My sweatshirt is a medium so keep that in mind - not sure what the different sizes do to the design placement But on mine:

The zipper from top to bottom is about 22". The bunnies are about 7" tall and 5" wide (including all the screen-printed area like the stars). Starting from the top of the zipper, the bunnies are at inches 4-11, ending about an inch and a half above the pocket. Zipped up there's about 4 1/2" between the bunnies.

When I put it on and zip it up, the bunnies sit from about mid-bust to right where my ribs start curving in. It's not nearly as awkward placing as some of the t-shirts are and I think the fact that the design is more vertical than horizontal helps that too.

caramelarrow


quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
dragonfly1209 wrote:My sweatshirt is a medium so keep that in mind - not sure what the different sizes do to the design placement But on mine:

The zipper from top to bottom is about 22". The bunnies are about 7" tall and 5" wide (including all the screen-printed area like the stars). Starting from the top of the zipper, the bunnies are at inches 4-11, ending about an inch and a half above the pocket. Zipped up there's about 4 1/2" between the bunnies.

When I put it on and zip it up, the bunnies sit from about mid-bust to right where my ribs start curving in. It's not nearly as awkward placing as some of the t-shirts are and I think the fact that the design is more vertical than horizontal helps that too.



Thanks a lot for the information; it's really helpful. In the picture, you're right, the bunnies don't look that far down on the hoodie.

Maybe *fingers crossed* woot will figure out how to put this design smaller and closer to the shoulders of hoodies, shirts, etc. someday for a true "listen to your conscience" thing.

07/11/14

MommaBeary


quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
caramelarrow wrote:Thanks a lot for the information; it's really helpful. In the picture, you're right, the bunnies don't look that far down on the hoodie



Huh - when we got ours awhile back (think it was in 2012) the bunnies didn't sit that low. They weren't tiny and high, but definitely not that low.

We gave it as a present or I would confirm exact height.

wolfwebwoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfwebwoot

Does the "blowout" mean that the hoodies (especially the heavier zip-up hoodies) won't be offered any more until next fall? Or will Woot! continue to sell them throughout the year? Thanks!