WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Wizards!

Speed to First Woot:
3m 43.557s
First Sucker:
dparcanis62
Last Wooter to Woot:
rlpettit
Last Purchase:
a month ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 40% of Shirt Woots
Top 24% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
736

Purchaser Experience

  • 0% first woot
  • 93% second woot
  • 7% < 10 woots
  • 0% < 25 woots
  • 0% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 14% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 9% one year old
  • 76% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 93% bought 1
  • 5% bought 2
  • 2% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

5%
5%
3%
2%
1%
1%
2%
5%
5%
5%
8%
7%
5%
7%
5%
5%
5%
3%
4%
3%
3%
4%
4%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Percentage of Sales Per Day

7%
5%
2%
1%
2%
2%
80%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


dacrete


quality posts: 136 Private Messages dacrete

We could use one of the Wizards to decipher the write up.

bsmith1


quality posts: 105 Private Messages bsmith1
dacrete wrote:We could use one of the Wizards to decipher the write up.




Bust0ut


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bust0ut
dacrete wrote:We could use one of the Wizards to decipher the write up.



Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/webapp/_webapp25.py", line 716, in __call__
handler.post(*groups)
File "/base/data/home/apps/online-calculators/1.332607939254914557/occg/pages/caesar.py", line 50, in post
text_caesar = str(escape(self.request.get("text_caesar")))
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2026' in position 644: ordinal not in range(128)

Bust0ut


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bust0ut
Bust0ut wrote:Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/webapp/_webapp25.py", line 716, in __call__
handler.post(*groups)
File "/base/data/home/apps/online-calculators/1.332607939254914557/occg/pages/caesar.py", line 50, in post
text_caesar = str(escape(self.request.get("text_caesar")))
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2026' in position 644: ordinal not in range(128)



=

This is a secret message

preshusbane


quality posts: 0 Private Messages preshusbane

We had twelve captains, but only six wizards?!?

sdkammer


quality posts: 30 Private Messages sdkammer

Got mine!

This will be perfect for the Texas Pinball Festival next week!!

lordbowen


quality posts: 272 Private Messages lordbowen

Maybe the one behind the curtain is on the back of the shirt?

safyrejet


quality posts: 122 Private Messages safyrejet

Soooooo, the immediate take away I see is you need a long white beard to be a wizard? That's what Mickey was missing. Beyond that your only other option is pinballing. OK then, guess since a beard's not gonna happen I gotta get cracking at my pinball skillz.

Thirdbase9


quality posts: 98 Private Messages Thirdbase9

Where is "The Student" and "The Crazy Old One" and "The One Behind the Curtain?"

I don't know.

Thirdbase9


quality posts: 98 Private Messages Thirdbase9
bsmith1 wrote:



At least you could post the good version.

I don't know.

charlieboy808


quality posts: 0 Private Messages charlieboy808

So glad I'm not the only one Who get's the reference lol

ambassadordeath7


quality posts: 10 Private Messages ambassadordeath7
preshusbane wrote:We had twelve captains, but only six wizards?!?



Next would be The Partridge Family in a pear tree.

ambassadordeath7


quality posts: 10 Private Messages ambassadordeath7

Wondering where "The Computer" is...maybe only in the digital version?

Love the shirt.

davidk93


quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidk93

Wish this included "The Wizzard".

So, who is "The Great"? That's the only one I don't know.

brasssong


quality posts: 10 Private Messages brasssong

I was really hoping this would ba a mashup of some kind of lizard and cheese wiz.

brasssong


quality posts: 10 Private Messages brasssong
davidk93 wrote:Wish this included "The Wizzard".

So, who is "The Great"? That's the only one I don't know.



Oz the great and powerful.

davidk93


quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidk93
brasssong wrote:Oz the great and powerful.



When does Oz appear as a wizard with a tall, pointy hat and a crystal ball?

jtpryor1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtpryor1
brasssong wrote:Oz the great and powerful.



That's Merlin, but who is the enchanter?

wolfgaidin


quality posts: 1 Private Messages wolfgaidin
jtpryor1 wrote:That's Merlin, but who is the enchanter?



Tim.

jtpryor1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtpryor1
wolfgaidin wrote:Tim.



Oh...Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I'm a little ashamed that I didn't know that.

bsmith1


quality posts: 105 Private Messages bsmith1
jtpryor1 wrote:That's Merlin, but who is the enchanter?




He's the guy who can summon up fire without flint or tinder.

aldara13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages aldara13

It's missing detective too!

bsmith1


quality posts: 105 Private Messages bsmith1
Thirdbase9 wrote:At least you could post the good version.



I don't know what that was, but I wouldn't say it was "good".

bblhed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages bblhed

Where are the four guys that represent The One That Walks By?

drpuzzle


quality posts: 1 Private Messages drpuzzle
bsmith1 wrote:



The "pinball" wizard is incorrectly drawn. He must have a rainbow watch cap and 14-inch platform shoes, plus huge glasses, to be correctly identified. Besides, the crown was passed to a simple lad with long curly hair, right?

dragondame


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragondame

I'm disappointed there's no Professional Wizard, aka Harry Dresden. It would have been an instabuy for me if he was included.

kkbass


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkbass
ambassadordeath7 wrote:Wondering where "The Computer" is...maybe only in the digital version?

Love the shirt.



Exactly! A rectangular dialog box with indecipherable text that says "cancel" or "next". How could such an obvious reference be missed so easily?

dragondame


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragondame

Also, Willow is missing

mm1sssw


quality posts: 2 Private Messages mm1sssw
dragondame wrote:I'm disappointed there's no Professional Wizard, aka Harry Dresden. It would have been an instabuy for me if he was included.



Instabuy for me as well. Once again Harry is unappreciated by the masses. Too bad.

omarfeliciano


quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano
dragondame wrote:Also, Willow is missing



Was Willow a real wizard?

shoeverine


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shoeverine

"California!"

What about that one from the NES 1989 movie?

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

omarfeliciano wrote:Was Willow a real wizard?



Answer: UMMMM YESSSSS!!!
(Disclaimer: Well, okay...at the start of the film he wasn't, but by the end of the film...YES)



P.S
We're all going to be wondering where our favorite wizards are.

I for one was hoping for this guy:



ReignGoddess


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ReignGoddess
ROGETRAY wrote:Answer: UMMMM YESSSSS!!!
(Disclaimer: Well, okay...at the start of the film he wasn't, but by the end of the film...YES)



P.S
We're all going to be wondering where our favorite wizards are.

I for one was hoping for this guy:



:-D Me too!!

mharr


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mharr
safyrejet wrote:Soooooo, the immediate take away I see is you need a long white beard to be a wizard?



Of course!

J83pc


quality posts: 3 Private Messages J83pc

I hate good wizards in fairy tales. They always turn out to be him.

You didn't always take me where I wanted to go.
No, but I always took you where you needed to go.
doctor.who

robertwooddellweaver


quality posts: 0 Private Messages robertwooddellweaver
dragondame wrote:Also, Willow is missing



Willow, the Scooby, or Willow the Dwarf? I think both apply (at the end of the show/series).

afterburn2600


quality posts: 3 Private Messages afterburn2600

Anyone else miss the omission of Mr. Wizard? So close to a buy it now, even still.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

afterburn2600 wrote:Anyone else miss the omission of Mr. Wizard? So close to a buy it now, even still.



RIGHT?!

oakenspirit


quality posts: 88 Private Messages oakenspirit

ummm... waverly place...

heh- rad design man!