WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff

WOOHOO! I made it another week! Yay drunkards! ;)

Votes appreciated:

oakenspirit

quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit

Yay! after a few weeks of holding on tight, PSA is finally no longer a rookie- ;)

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
oakenspirit wrote:Yay! after a few weeks of holding on tight, PSA is finally no longer a rookie- ;)

I thought maybe they would have given rookie status for the third week in a row...

jabra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jabra

Just bought "The Binge" Love it!! Got a lot of compliments on it as well :D

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
marceepauff wrote:WOOHOO! I made it another week! Yay drunkards! ;)

Yeah, but it looks like it's the last one. Here's hoping your Dogeball places this week, though.

On another note, the stats are sure slow to update. I'm wondering who's going to be The Binge's #70,000 buyer, which could happen as soon as tonight. The mods here may have to snoop that info for us (hint hint).

FWIW, @petrosrex was #60,000; I was #50,000.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Narfcake wrote:On another note, the stats are sure slow to update.

Even the bragging rights have been frozen for a couple of days. First time I've seen that happen.

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff
Narfcake wrote:Yeah, but it looks like it's the last one. Here's hoping your Dogeball places this week, though.

On another note, the stats are sure slow to update. I'm wondering who's going to be The Binge's #70,000 buyer, which could happen as soon as tonight. The mods here may have to snoop that info for us (hint hint).

FWIW, @petrosrex was #60,000; I was #50,000.

Thanks for the support, narf. Yeah, I was actually surprised it lasted as long as it did being such a holiday-specific design. Looking forward to a huge comeback next year.

Votes appreciated:

Narfcake

marceepauff wrote:Thanks for the support, narf. Yeah, I was actually surprised it lasted as long as it did being such a holiday-specific design. Looking forward to a huge comeback next year.

Maybe target all other holidays too? There's quite a market between now and the next Thanksgivukkah in 79,043.

On another note, it looks like I'll be pulling off something I haven't done here in a quite a while tonight ...

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
Narfcake wrote:
On another note, it looks like I'll be pulling off something I haven't done here in a quite a while tonight ...

Planning to be first and last on Under Northern Lights, I suppose. Such a great design, and on purple, I hate to see it go so soon.

07/11/14

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester
Narfcake wrote:...

hmmm.....

Narfcake

First Sucker: Narfcake
Last Wooter to Woof!: bluejester

PHHHHHHBBBBBBTTTTTT!!!!

I'll get you next time, Jester! NEXT time!

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester
Narfcake wrote:PHHHHHHBBBBBBTTTTTT!!!!

I'll get you next time, Jester! NEXT time!

Just like old times! Thank you for this chance at a bit of Wootstalgia.