lonelypond

quality posts: 450 Private Messages lonelypond

Cool : )

lordbowen

quality posts: 290 Private Messages lordbowen

Best time machine shirt ever!

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Nice simple and pleasant design with a good message behind it. I hope it sells well and congrats to Patrickspens on printing with one of the few pop-culture mash-ups this derby had to offer.

iamthedonut

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iamthedonut

A good book will take you more space-time miles than any movie ever could. Every book is your own personal TARDIS; cherish it.

lichme

quality posts: 3125 Private Messages lichme

I totally had this idea for a shirt, but I suck at drawing, and you did it better than I ever would have, so congrats, and I love it.

bluejester

I bought this just to see if I am going to get first sale. I think most of the people who logged in to woot this evening saw the Bunch of Centers on sellout.woot.com and made a dash there before checking this shirt out.

Shame really because it is a really upbeat shirt.

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake

First place in a time machine derby, yet not pop-culture based? *sniff* I'm proud of the voters.

Congrats on another print, Patrick!

bluejester

Narfcake wrote:First place in a time machine derby, yet not pop-culture based? *sniff* I'm proud of the voters.

Same here, was pleasantly pleased to see this print. I haven't been checking the derby rules as regularly as I once did. Have they had a derby lately that actually had the "no pop culture" rule? Not to knock the other entrants in this derby, just I miss seeing something that doesn't have a sci fi tv show or movie in it on a more regular basis.

Narfcake

bluejester wrote:Same here, was pleasantly pleased to see this print. I haven't been checking the derby rules as regularly as I once did. Have they had a derby lately that actually had the "no pop culture" rule? Not to knock the other entrants in this derby, just I miss seeing something that doesn't have a sci fi tv show or movie in it on a more regular basis.

They haven't had that restriction in quite a while. I will admit that those of us who are still voting seem to not be so easily swayed by something PC shoehorned into the design, hence the winners in other recent derbies too.

theco2

quality posts: 85 Private Messages theco2
bluejester wrote:...just I miss seeing something that doesn't have a sci fi tv show or movie in it on a more regular basis.

^^^This 100%.

shortman

quality posts: 65 Private Messages shortman

This is a great design, but I can't wear it. It gives the wrong impression of me because I'm not a reader, except for tech manuals, which aren't very time machine like.

amauseth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amauseth

I need this in a poster. For my classroom wall. Make it happen, Woot. Make it happen.

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fleamarketadict

Love this design, simple and to the point. But really woot, its books, seems like totes would have been a no brainer. And posters would have been nice, too.

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
fleamarketadict wrote:Love this design, simple and to the point. But really woot, its books, seems like totes would have been a no brainer. And posters would have been nice, too.

I don't disagree, but I thought derby wins were always just shirts (unless the particular derby says otherwise). They can do other products with it later. And they should!

crythias

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crythias

Maybe? (Oh, btw, spoiler alert!)

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest

This will make a great tote...hint hint

andihansen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andihansen

Why isn't this on seafoam green !?!?

sweetaddietude

nancyr55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nancyr55

"Twilight Zone" episode - perfect for this wonderful shirt!! :-)

kittyteaser

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kittyteaser

Awesome shirt! I couldn't agree more, a book is a great way to experience all time periods!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Yey! Reading is Awesome!!!

lucifee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lucifee

This really needs to be made into a poster for use in school libraries!

dburn3tt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dburn3tt
shortman wrote:This is a great design, but I can't wear it. It gives the wrong impression of me because I'm not a reader, except for tech manuals, which aren't very time machine like.

Maybe that's a DOS 6.0 manual. Maybe MacOS. Ah, for the days when 640K was more than enough.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
Narfcake wrote:First place in a time machine derby, yet not pop-culture based? *sniff* I'm proud of the voters.

I am as well! I feared the Whovians would overload the votes.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
amauseth wrote:I need this in a poster. For my classroom wall. Make it happen, Woot. Make it happen.

You could always have the shirt mounted and hang it in your classroom. Or buy the shirt and have a wall hanging made from it.

raskle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raskle
amauseth wrote:I need this in a poster. For my classroom wall. Make it happen, Woot. Make it happen.

^^^This 1000%.

annekiko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annekiko
vmforrest wrote:This will make a great tote...hint hint

Agree! Please offer this as a tote!

AnneK

Narfcake

(Didn't get around to posting last night ...)

Best Time Machine Ever
Speed to first woot: 0m 46.115s
First sucker: iamthedonut
Last wooter to woot: serrub
Last purchase: 25 minutes ago

Woots Sold:1425
Votes: 237

sep780

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sep780

First thing I've bought from Woot. Now I just need a day off from work so I can wear it instead of my work uniform.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sep780 wrote:First thing I've bought from Woot. Now I just need a day off from work so I can wear it instead of my work uniform.

Want me to write a note to your boss?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items