WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

oakenspirit

quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit

Just noticed my IN teh STARS print that fell our of teh top 20 this week is now marked as OUT OF PRINT- anyone no why that would be?

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
oakenspirit wrote:Just noticed my IN teh STARS print that fell our of teh top 20 this week is now marked as OUT OF PRINT- anyone no why that would be?

Wootbot is sober again and can't do his job.

On another note, I'm picturing @fishbiscuit going "make it stop. MAKE IT STOP!" with all the reverse word filters here today. She's a English teacher by day, catshirt artist by night.

marceepauff

quality posts: 18 Private Messages marceepauff
oakenspirit wrote:Just noticed my IN teh STARS print that fell our of teh top 20 this week is now marked as OUT OF PRINT- anyone no why that would be?

My O'LuckyBeers shirt is in teh same sitch. I'm sure it'll update eventually.

mubarama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mubarama

Where da stats go? Wez miss dem.

LPyne

quality posts: 4 Private Messages LPyne
oakenspirit wrote:Just noticed my IN THE STARS print that fell our of the top 20 this week is now marked as OUT OF PRINT- anyone know why that would be?

Yeah, my Mammoth Hunter is out of print as well.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Narfcake wrote:Wootbot is sober again and can't do his job.

On another note, I'm picturing @fishbiscuit going "make it stop. MAKE IT STOP!" with all the reverse word filters here today. She's an English teacher by day, catshirt artist by night.

I'm in hiding from the comments! :D

phoenix4159

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phoenix4159

Still no stats. Is there a reason for this?

Is it an April Fool's Day prank that someone with a short attention span forgot to undo on the 2nd? Are you waiting until at least 10 people bother to comment about it? What?

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
phoenix4159 wrote:Still no stats. Is there a reason for this?

Is it an April Fool's Day prank that someone with a short attention span forgot to undo on the 2nd? Are you waiting until at least 10 people bother to comment about it? What?

Wootbot still needs more booze?

Something for the mods to look into - who bought #70,000 of The Binge?