WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Artist Spotlight: Qetza

Some people go for the super goofy, over-the-top cartoony style. Others, like Qetza, prefer to be a bit more subtle. In a way, Qetza's designs are like the Pixar movies of the graphic tee world. They're tame enough for the kids but interesting enough for the grown-ups too. Check 'em out. We think you'll like 'em.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Congrats buddy, I'm a fan ;)

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

Great collection--congrats Qetza!

marceepauff

quality posts: 15 Private Messages marceepauff

You rock, Q!

climbingthestars

quality posts: 1 Private Messages climbingthestars

What I would give for the Reading Rocket Ship on a jersey zip hoodie, one of my favorite designs ever!

Being a small girl such a large design doesn't work well on a t-shirt

qetza

quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza

Thanks everyone! Thanks Woot! It's nice to see "Commander in Chef" offered as an apron and the hoodies look great!

@climbingthestars - "Reading Rocket Ship" would make an awesome zip hoodie. I hope it happens one day.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

"Reading Rocket Ship" is such a solid design. My son wears it frequently, which suits me as I get to enjoy seeing it a lot. Congrats on the spotlight, Qetza.

jmarquis93

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmarquis93

Most of these would make great tattoos. I love the one with the astronaut and the balloons, and the coffee one. These would look great on someone's shoulder or back.

SunnyLea0

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SunnyLea0

1) Reading Rocket Ship is one of my favorite prints ever.

2) Perhaps this is a stupid questions (I've all but guaranteed it is, now) but isn't Reading Rocket Ship usually available in the "all designs" category for $15? What's the point of it being here?