Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lordbowen

quality posts: 309 Private Messages lordbowen

This shirt sends chills down my spine.

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

How many women are going to want to wear a design saying "Snow Queen" and "Frozen Treats" on their chest?
Awk-ward.

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo

This will be popular with witches. Oh wait, it says frozen "treats." My bad.

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Does this design gives you brain freeze? ;)

Congrats Boots!

rangerlg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rangerlg

This shirt makes me want to build a snowman.

davekoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davekoo
lordbowen wrote:This shirt sends chills down my spine.

Let it go.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I'm going to pretend it's a Narnia reference. Ahhh, that's better.

sakataguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sakataguy

I can't believe they didn't get legal protection for the phrase about some people being worth melting for!

And it begs the question, what about the others? Would he have let them die?

That's um... pretty, er... cold.

Enedlhach

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Enedlhach

Where do I buy the frozen treats?

Vote:

Facebook

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Frozen is now the highest grossing animated film of all time, haven't seen it. I haven't seen the Lego movie either! I need to get some kids so I have an excuse to go to the movie theatre.

FAKE EDIT: have some kids, not get some kids. :p

skemmis

quality posts: 19 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

Spiritgreen wrote:Frozen is now the highest grossing animated film of all time, haven't seen it. I haven't seen the Lego movie either! I need to get some kids so I have an excuse to go to the movie theatre.

moles1138

quality posts: 27 Private Messages moles1138
skemmis wrote:

Have you seen "Rare Exports"?

Move along. Nothing to see here.

moles1138

quality posts: 27 Private Messages moles1138
Spiritgreen wrote:Frozen is now the highest grossing animated film of all time, haven't seen it. I haven't seen the Lego movie either! I need to get some kids so I have an excuse to go to the movie theatre.

I'll go. I'm not a kid anymore (unless you ask the missus), but that doesn't stop me from seeing what I want to see. Except I'm not a kid anymore and must attend to adult things first and find the time to do the kid things later.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

marceepauff

quality posts: 18 Private Messages marceepauff

For any fans, perez hilton posted an amazing live performance of "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman" here.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Check it, y'all: price dropped to $10 for the tee, today only!

bsmith1

quality posts: 111 Private Messages bsmith1
agingdragqueen wrote:Check it, y'all: price dropped to $10 for the tee, today only!

Why? Is it jankier than most shirts?

jerschrank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerschrank

Spiritgreen, ours have grown up so the misses and I borrowed neighbor/friend's kids for a while. Now grandkids arriving like crazy so we have new more legit excuses.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
agingdragqueen wrote:Check it, y'all: price dropped to $10 for the tee, today only!

I sense a raritee ...

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano
skemmis wrote:

I was eating an apple when I saw this. Almost choke to death laughing.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
omarfeliciano wrote:I was eating an apple when I saw this. Almost choke to death laughing.

XD

myimzadi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages myimzadi
zekecatz wrote:How many women are going to want to wear a design saying "Snow Queen" and "Frozen Treats" on their chest?
Awk-ward.

That's what I was thinking too...

myimzadi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages myimzadi

If you feel weird going to the theater when the average age is 8, then just wait for it to come on Netflix...
Safer that way...fewer germs.

I didn't see this as a "Frozen" reference (though admittedly, I haven't seen it yet) - I was thinking more like Adventure Time with the Ice Queen; that would have been neat.

Regardless, I still can't wear this shirt with my big ol girl-chest and "Frozen Treats" on it...

bsmith1

quality posts: 111 Private Messages bsmith1
myimzadi wrote:
Regardless, I still can't wear this shirt with my big ol girl-chest and "Frozen Treats" on it...

You could try...

theco2

quality posts: 91 Private Messages theco2
zekecatz wrote:How many women are going to want to wear a design saying "Snow Queen" and "Frozen Treats" on their chest?
Awk-ward.

If the shirt fits...

Oh look, my ex wife could wear this shirt.

theco2

quality posts: 91 Private Messages theco2

Still too expensive for an Anvil t-shirt.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 20m 6.220s
First Sucker: sorter
Last Wooter to Woot: rebecca83w
Last Purchase: 20 minutes ago

First day sales 191
First day posts 25

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots

Oh, wow! I can't believe I missed that this printed! The day it did, I was in the hospital having a baby (a hairy little guy that still wont open his eyes). There are few things in this world that can distract me from the glory of a Woot print, but unfortunately that's one of them. Here's a belated thanks for the comments, and a thanks to Woot for printing my design! Looking at the sales numbers, clearly everyone else must have been having babies that day, too.

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

BootsBoots wrote:Oh, wow! I can't believe I missed that this printed! The day it did, I was in the hospital having a baby (a hairy little guy that still wont open his eyes). There are few things in this world that can distract me from the glory of a Woot print, but unfortunately that's one of them. Here's a belated thanks for the comments, and a thanks to Woot for printing my design! Looking at the sales numbers, clearly everyone else must have been having babies that day, too.

Congrats on the new baby, Boots! That's definitely a little more exciting that a shirt.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.