bsmith1

quality posts: 137 Private Messages bsmith1

Facebook voting? Boo! List your picks here. They won't count as votes, but I'm curious what you think.

bsmith1

Round 1

bsmith1

My picks:
Slogan
Cats
Food
Midichlorians

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

I can't believe lost! Clearly, the FB audience isn't the same as the regular audience here.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

lonelypond

quality posts: 654 Private Messages lonelypond

I went Artsy Cats Food and Flip a Coin. In the current head to head, my final would be Foxes vs Dinos

bsmith1

bsmith1

Apparently my tastes are opposite of the FB masses... only Slogan still in the race.
I hope Slogan goes on to win it, but it'll probably be Foxes. They're only popular because they're a happy medium between kittehs and dogs. They're cute like kittehs, but technically doggies so I think both cat and dog people can relate. Oh, plus that stupid song...

bsmith1

I guess I have to begrudgingly pick foxes because I've never seen a full episode of Dr Who. Can't believe Dr Who beat Star Wars in the first round...

bsmith1