WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you wish you had a motorcycle?
  • 42.1% - Yeah, it would be so awesome! 381
  • 43.2% - No thanks. Too dangerous for me. 391
  • 14.8% - No, because I already have one. 134
906 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

mikkidcat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikkidcat

8 and counting

sweetkimy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sweetkimy

At least half a dozen of my friends and loved ones have died in motorcycle crashes. So sad. I used to love motorcycles. No more...

division42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages division42

Yes, and I want more!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain

Combine the first two. I have relative confidence in my propensity to conduct myself in a safe manner, but people on these roads are just not aware of other cars, let alone a motorcycle. I prefer not to give them the chance.

bblhed

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bblhed

I had a few bikes over the years, now I want another one, thanks Woot!

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

I've wanted one for years, but never got one. I got my license, but no bike... Wife got me a helmet last year for xmas, but still no bike. I'd love to get one, but money is better spent on bills and apparently deal sites.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

hoomgar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoomgar

2 ;)

alanforcheap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alanforcheap

I have four of them and, sadly, I've resolved to terms that I need to get rid of at least 2, but more like 3 of them

MISRy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MISRy

Had several over the years. Got most of the crap in my body listed in the other question riding the last one. (T-bone) Aching to try out the new Harley 750.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

Been there, done that, have the scars to prove it.

dturner857

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dturner857

I would love a motorcycle, but I have this fear of it falling over and not being able to pick it up. And there I'd be.

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7

I wanted one when I was younger, but my dad offered to let me use his gun. He said it was cheaper.

lonelypond

quality posts: 410 Private Messages lonelypond

Always thought it would be fun to ride one off road, but no interest in messing with traffic on one.

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909

Been there, done that