WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Game of Hodor

Speed to First Woot:
3m 51.881s
First Sucker:
jb3lang3r
Last Wooter to Woot:
Maegnas
Last Purchase:
5 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 26% of Shirt Woots
Top 38% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
220

Purchaser Experience

  • 0% first woot
  • 94% second woot
  • 6% < 10 woots
  • 0% < 25 woots
  • 0% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 12% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 13% one year old
  • 74% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 94% bought 1
  • 5% bought 2
  • 0% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

4%
6%
5%
1%
0%
1%
4%
2%
2%
7%
8%
6%
5%
5%
8%
3%
4%
5%
5%
3%
5%
3%
1%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Percentage of Sales Per Day

86%
3%
3%
0%
3%
2%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


dacrete


quality posts: 156 Private Messages dacrete

Hodor for the win!

sabru8


quality posts: 65 Private Messages sabru8

Spoiler alert....Hodor is coming.

thumperchick


quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

HODOR!


nickm07


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickm07

The true heir to the Iron Throne.

lordbowen


quality posts: 313 Private Messages lordbowen

That Hodor. What a wild man.


Thirdbase9


quality posts: 100 Private Messages Thirdbase9

Line.

I don't know.

omarfeliciano


quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Hodor, Hodor Hodor Hodor.

Hodor Hodor? Hodor!

toddandruss


quality posts: 0 Private Messages toddandruss

I really want to like this design, and buy a few items with it but ... ugh, the way Hodor's face has been done :-( /pass

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Good to see Baelish and Varys on a shirt... and poor Bran sandwich. Haha.

geddygirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages geddygirl
toddandruss wrote:I really want to like this design, and buy a few items with it but ... ugh, the way Hodor's face has been done :-( /pass



+1

ProppaT


quality posts: 5 Private Messages ProppaT
sabru8 wrote:Spoiler alert....Hodor is coming.



Such bad mental images there...

andrewtl


quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

Hodor and Bran in real life. Yikes. It's almost as if Hodor could eat Bran.

pfffft!

Enedlhach


quality posts: 15 Private Messages Enedlhach

Vote:

Facebook

blue_94_trooper


quality posts: 10 Private Messages blue_94_trooper
andrewtl wrote:It's almost as if Hodor could eat Bran.



Don't go there.

GradonSilverton


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GradonSilverton
toddandruss wrote:I really want to like this design, and buy a few items with it but ... ugh, the way Hodor's face has been done :-( /pass



Completely agree... It's like a blend of Hodor and King Hippo. I'm pretty sure this is what the Mike Tyson's Punch Out version of Hodor would look like.

circusninja


quality posts: 11 Private Messages circusninja

Hodor and Bran in real life, at an Ohio State game. Yup, I like them even more now.

Hasteur


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hasteur

Beware the zip up jersey hoodies. Got one a few weeks ago and after 3 zips, I couldn't get the teeth to align any more to zip, so I yanked the bottom most tooth of the pin side so that the start of the track would work. And it worked for about 3 more zips untill it wouldn't work again, so I yanked annother tooth from that side. Now the hoodie pulls apart at the bottom and I have to struggle to get it to unzip. So much for having a nice zip-up hoodie.

claudekennilol


quality posts: 0 Private Messages claudekennilol

What is this a reference to?

meanwhile


quality posts: 1 Private Messages meanwhile
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT MAGILLA GORILLA WON THE WACKY RACES??????


You mean the "Laff-A-Lympics," a title it took me 5 seconds to google to check the spelling?

Hasteur


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hasteur
claudekennilol wrote:What is this a reference to?



Game of Thrones

skatimmy737


quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

So much for the "gentle giant" thing Osha kept saying.

kanedag1


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kanedag1
toddandruss wrote:I really want to like this design, and buy a few items with it but ... ugh, the way Hodor's face has been done :-( /pass



Yea, +1. I got that it was Game of Thrones, but I missed the Hodor Meme, so I thought it was some weird mashup of GOT and one of the constant poorly-animated-but-trendy "kids" shows that I didn't know about. Seems like it's just bad art.

djalliduck


quality posts: 23 Private Messages djalliduck
kanedag1 wrote:Yea, +1. I got that it was Game of Thrones, but I missed the Hodor Meme, so I thought it was some weird mashup of GOT and one of the constant poorly-animated-but-trendy "kids" shows that I didn't know about. Seems like it's just bad art.



I agree, I had to go through the comments for it to click, and it does look like a "poorly-animated-but-trendy "kids" show" reference.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Well I for one love the art. Hodorable.

thumperchick


quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick
agingdragqueen wrote:Well I for one love the art. Hodorable.



Agreed. It's actually the little, squished Bran back there that makes me truly appreciate this design.

HODORnt know how could not love it.

(Yeah, that was bad one. It's staying.)

poopycakes


quality posts: 1 Private Messages poopycakes
thumperchick wrote:Agreed. It's actually the little, squished Bran back there that makes me truly appreciate this design.

HODORnt know how could not love it.

(Yeah, that was bad one. It's staying.)



awww little Bran is super cute

queenmob


quality posts: 8 Private Messages queenmob
poopycakes wrote:awww little Bran is super cute



Thank you :D
Glad you like :D

illustration: www.jung-comics.com
shirts: www.jung-shirts.com

joshuapetruna


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joshuapetruna

All Woot sizes are small or smaller. Why r there no normal sizes

We can Woot if you want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't Woot and if they don't Woot, well there, no friends of mine.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

joshuapetruna wrote:All Woot sizes are small or smaller. Why r there no normal sizes



It is later in the day, it's possible they've sold out of the larger sizes.

TheGolux


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 3m 32.880s
First Sucker: jb3lang3r
Last Wooter to Woot: pmsmf
Last Purchase: 4 minutes ago

First day sales 183
First day posts 29

Kabukie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kabukie
Hasteur wrote:Beware the zip up jersey hoodies. Got one a few weeks ago and after 3 zips, I couldn't get the teeth to align any more to zip, so I yanked the bottom most tooth of the pin side so that the start of the track would work. And it worked for about 3 more zips untill it wouldn't work again, so I yanked annother tooth from that side. Now the hoodie pulls apart at the bottom and I have to struggle to get it to unzip. So much for having a nice zip-up hoodie.



Terrible. Took two weeks to get the hoodie.

Then the quality is bullocks. It's so thin I can see through it. The zipper broke on me as well on the third zip. I can get higher quality and cheaper from American Apparel. Junk