torilou81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages torilou81

Are these the lightweight ones that are really thin?

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
torilou81 wrote:Are these the lightweight ones that are really thin?

Yes and no. They are light in weight (4.5 oz fabric), but not the same lightweight hoodies that Woot used before. Those were by Alternative Apparel, made in the Dominican Republic, and a tri-blend fabric. The current jersey hoodies are by Tultex, made in Pakistan, and a cotton-poly blend.

kyrces

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyrces
Narfcake wrote:Yes and no. They are light in weight (4.5 oz fabric), but not the same lightweight hoodies that Woot used before. Those were by Alternative Apparel, made in the Dominican Republic, and a tri-blend fabric. The current jersey hoodies are by Tultex, made in Pakistan, and a cotton-poly blend.

Thanks for this explanation. I adore the LW Alternative Apparel hoodie I bought last year http://shirt.woot.com/offers/sun-wukong-lightweight-zip-hoodie possibly the best hoodie I've ever owned; it's definitely the best woot shirt I've ever bought. Lived in it every weekend last summer.

I keep hoping woot will offer it again, but I will try the new version. Hey, at least it's cheaper!

mewlink64

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mewlink64

Is there a location where hoodies are? It's been a while and I can't find a home for the hoodies, and I need a new one...

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
mewlink64 wrote:Is there a location where hoodies are? It's been a while and I can't find a home for the hoodies, and I need a new one...

Look in the Woot Plus side sales.