WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

The Binge is currently at 16. What is the lowest it has gone since entering the TOP 20?

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:The Binge is currently at 16. What is the lowest it has gone since entering the TOP 20?

20th in weeks 294 and 295. Coincidentally, that was also when I stopped doing the weekly numbers.

ollietheunicorn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ollietheunicorn

You know, I think WOOT should have some kind of celebration for BINGE....i mean it just passed the 70,000 mark...that has to be some kind of record somewhere...maybe have an EVERYTHING BINGE sale where for one week every item that Shirtwoot has is made into a Binge...or something....and has anyone checked the World record books on this?

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
ollietheunicorn wrote:You know, I think WOOT should have some kind of celebration for BINGE....i mean it just passed the 70,000 mark...that has to be some kind of record somewhere...maybe have an EVERYTHING BINGE sale where for one week every item that Shirtwoot has is made into a Binge...or something....and has anyone checked the World record books on this?

I think they've already done that.

Nothing follows.

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake
taternuggets wrote:I think they've already done that.

There was the small celebration when it hit 50,000, but I don't recall a "design spotlight" for it.

@petrosrex was #60,000; as the numbers were not updating regularly in the past few weeks, I have no idea who was #70,000. (@agingdragqueen or @thunderthighs, help?)