Karchbw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Karchbw

What happened to the Best Sellers, Longest Survivor, etc. on the right-hand side of the Top 20 page??? I always enjoyed looking at that...

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Karchbw wrote:What happened to the Best Sellers, Longest Survivor, etc. on the right-hand side of the Top 20 page??? I always enjoyed looking at that...

Something broke. It's actually been broken for a couple weeks now. Is the dev team aware of this? I hope so. Are the writers aware that the starting post is irrelevant these days because WootBot rarely shows up for work? I don't know.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
Karchbw wrote:What happened to the Best Sellers, Longest Survivor, etc. on the right-hand side of the Top 20 page??? I always enjoyed looking at that...

We've got a trouble ticket in- so, we are aware, but no ETA on a fix yet.

π

Karchbw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Karchbw
agingdragqueen wrote:We've got a trouble ticket in- so, we are aware, but no ETA on a fix yet.

Glad to see it back, thanks guys