WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

Narfcake


quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake

Well it looks like last week's reckoned designs got into the catalog fine, but the weeks before that still reflect "out of print". Can a mod ping a dev to look into that?

marceepauff


quality posts: 15 Private Messages marceepauff
Narfcake wrote:Well it looks like last week's reckoned designs got into the catalog fine, but the weeks before that still reflect "out of print". Can a mod ping a dev to look into that?



My O'LuckyBeers and Pyne's Mammoth Hunter (and likely all the other ones from our Reckoning weeks) are still out of print as well.

LPyne


quality posts: 4 Private Messages LPyne
marceepauff wrote:My O'LuckyBeers and Pyne's Mammoth Hunter (and likely all the other ones from our Reckoning weeks) are still out of print as well.



Looks like they're fixed- hurray! Thanks Woot!

renegadetim


quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

Those foxes really fell pretty quickly. I imagined they'd stay a little longer, but maybe the sequel has rushed it quicker. Also, it's probably got a shot to hold on still, at least this week.

Narfcake


quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
renegadetim wrote:Those foxes really fell pretty quickly. I imagined they'd stay a little longer, but maybe the sequel has rushed it quicker. Also, it's probably got a shot to hold on still, at least this week.


23rd now, so not likely.

Fastest shirt to hit the 20k mark here, but a pop-culture shirt design's sales is only going to be as strong as the material it's based on ... and The Fox has been trending downwards for a few months already.

I do admit to being surprised that I haven't seen any on the secondary market, especially with the usual blank issues, when I've ran across several others in much shorter time spans. Then again, I have yet to run across any TT shirts either, and there's well more than 80k in existence, though they don't suffer from the same blank (or printing) issues.

theco2


quality posts: 84 Private Messages theco2
renegadetim wrote:Those foxes really fell pretty quickly. I imagined they'd stay a little longer, but maybe the sequel has rushed it quicker. Also, it's probably got a shot to hold on still, at least this week.


Maybe we need to start posting the video, again.

I see The Binge is slowly dropping, too. It will be an interesting day, when it falls out of the top 20.
Maybe we need to start playing Sesame Street videos, as well.