jessisima

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessisima
caramelarrow wrote:I like this, but are the cloud eyes in a good place for females? They may be up high enough, but it may be worth giving them a lift, so to speak.

Great catch! Yeah, I will definitely give that some thought. Edits might need to be made...

oakenspirit

quality posts: 73 Private Messages oakenspirit

WIrdou!!!! NOoooooooo! I knew someone else would do an oscar shirt but I was hoping no one would nail it like that- :D Here is the one I made-

oakenspirit

jessisima wrote: Here's another quick sketch on the same theme.

This is shaping up to be pretty rad- heh

oakenspirit

ste7enl wrote:Sour Fruit by StevenLefcourt, on Flickr

Open to suggestions in regards to text or composition ideas.

I like the drawing a lot- Has a classic nature-

oakenspirit

qetza wrote:Here's one I'm working on. Not sure if it's rejection material because of the likenesses. I like the minimal coloring and might try it with a few more.

Great job capturing them- though, with Ned on there, they all look decapitated...

qetza

quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza
oakenspirit wrote:Great job capturing them- though, with Ned on there, they all look decapitated...

Thanks Oakenspirit. Good call - I may switch Ned out with Robert

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

I made an angry little cloud.

Then I thought up another design so it's sprint to the finish on trying to make another shirt. =/

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou
oakenspirit wrote:WIrdou!!!! NOoooooooo! I knew someone else would do an oscar shirt but I was hoping no one would nail it like that- :D Here is the one I made-

Ouch! Yours is great :D And mine might get rejected anyway :S Let's wish us luck!

DianaSprinkle

jessisima wrote:
Here's another quick sketch on the same theme.

I really like this idea. Unicooorrrrrrnnnnnsssss!

oakenspirit

wirdou wrote:Ouch! Yours is great :D And mine might get rejected anyway :S Let's wish us luck!

I hugging you for luck as hard as I can- hahahaa

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I'm throwing a pizza party but not everyone's invited.

jessisima

All done! Any last minute suggestions or critiques?

jessisima

Spiritgreen wrote:I'm throwing a pizza party but not everyone's invited.

I really like this idea. It took me a second to recognize the anchovy. Normally I would suggest making it look fishier, but then it wouldn't be in the form that is put on a pizza. Hmmm. I think it is effective anyway, and the other toppings are so cute

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou
jessisima wrote: All done! Any last minute suggestions or critiques?

It's great :D I'm not sure about the all white eye, though. Too evil. I liked it the way you drew it on the sketch!

That's a winner Matt!:D

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl
wirdou wrote:I'm working on this, Oscar meets Clint Eastwood, but I'm not sure if I should use another word instead of "lawn", though I'm worried that if I use another word the Gran Torino reference gets lost. What do you think?

Really well drawn, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was rejected.

ste7enl

Sour fruit sample 2 by StevenLefcourt, on Flickr

Tried out speech bubbles. Gives it a bit more of a concept. What do people think?

jessisima

ste7enl wrote:Sour fruit sample 2 by StevenLefcourt, on Flickr

Tried out speech bubbles. Gives it a bit more of a concept. What do people think?

I really like this. I think moving their eyes so that they are more clearly looking at eachother would help. Otherwise, its great!

taternuggets

quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets

Here's mine. is the joke apparent here?

Nothing follows.

ste7enl

jessisima wrote:I really like this. I think moving their eyes so that they are more clearly looking at eachother would help. Otherwise, its great!

Ooh, thanks, I hadn't even thought about that when switching from a diagram to an interaction. Will work on that.

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff

Love it! Agree on the eyeball... but really awesome! Got my vote!

treblesinger72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treblesinger72

You guys are amazing.... my two silly entries will look like a child draw them...

jessisima

marceepauff wrote:Love it! Agree on the eyeball... but really awesome! Got my vote!

Thanks! I changed the eye a bit for the one I'll submit. I appreciate all the feedback.

ste7enl

taternuggets wrote:

Here's mine. is the joke apparent here?

Because I know the theme I'm guessing the joke is that they are keeping the lion awake, but I'm not sure the design stands on its own in that regard.

taternuggets

quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
ste7enl wrote:Because I know the theme I'm guessing the joke is that they are keeping the lion awake, but I'm not sure the design stands on its own in that regard.

Yeah, pretty much... was basically going for them putting themselves at risk with their singing... thanks.

Nothing follows.

qetza

Spiritgreen wrote:I'm throwing a pizza party but not everyone's invited.

Wonderful illustration

qetza

ste7enl wrote:Really well drawn, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was rejected.

Really great

edit: I was referring to Wirdou's design.

qetza

ste7enl wrote:Sour fruit sample 2 by StevenLefcourt, on Flickr

Yes to the word bubble. I think they help balance the composition.

qetza

Here's a revised version. I removed Ned's head and replace it with Robert. Looking over it I got the Hodor idea, then removed the weakest drawing wihcih I thought was Tywin.

krittikae

quality posts: 20 Private Messages krittikae
walmazan wrote:The no cream rule just kill my design

Hahahha, OH MY ██████ ███, please enter that for real!

ste7enl

qetza wrote:Here's a revised version. I removed Ned's head and replace it with Robert. Looking over it I got the Hodor idea, then removed the weakest drawing wihcih I thought was Tywin.

If they don't rejectionate this, it's great. Well, it's great anyway.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
jessisima wrote:I really like this idea. It took me a second to recognize the anchovy. Normally I would suggest making it look fishier, but then it wouldn't be in the form that is put on a pizza. Hmmm. I think it is effective anyway, and the other toppings are so cute

Thanks jessisima! That's kind of how my thought process went too. Hopefully America's least favorite pizza topping is recognisable enough.

And cheers qetza!

ste7enl

agree with everyone about everything (it's great and maybe add the pupil back in)

DianaSprinkle

My other shirt! Woooo, I finished it!

misamat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misamat

I was going to make one of these, but then I looked at my dog and wasn't grumpy anymore.

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

misamat wrote:I was going to make one of these, but then I looked at my dog and wasn't grumpy anymore.

Your dog is really cute, but is there a camel behind it? What's that hump?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

treblesinger72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treblesinger72
misamat wrote:I was going to make one of these, but then I looked at my dog and wasn't grumpy anymore.

Cute dog!!! I just saw your post after I posted mine... of my very disgruntled terrier...

DianaSprinkle

Had this idea, figure it would probably get rejected... posted it anyway just to see. ehhhh.

CDUAbove

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CDUAbove

I've been Wooting for years and had no idea about this derby.
First design here. Late entry but I got it done.

hulihulich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hulihulich

HI-LAR-I-OUS !!! You are a card! You could title it "Grumpy old mermen!"

hulihulich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hulihulich

Just want to say that I think all of you are very talented artist. Keep expressing yourselves through your work. The world needs more laughter! I appreciate the time you take to create these diverse images on the T-shirts. Some are comedic, some thought provoking, others spark nostalgia and fun memories.
Good On You!!!
Lisa W.