theco2

quality posts: 55 Private Messages theco2

Heisenberg!

lordbowen

quality posts: 224 Private Messages lordbowen

If only it could be. Walter forever!

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

That is more than a little creepy. Especially as a shirt. Looks like some guy trapped under your shirt, skin and veins and stuff. I mean the design itself is really well drawn, it's just creepy as a shirt.

miraphoraarashi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miraphoraarashi

I don't get it. It's supposed to be the guy from Breaking Bad in carbonite?

biosylum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages biosylum
miraphoraarashi wrote:I don't get it. It's supposed to be the guy from Breaking Bad in carbonite?

No.... frozen in blue ice, for the sake of purity.

tmashek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmashek

I am unable to read the description without hearing Jesse's voice in my head.

Enedlhach

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Enedlhach

Cool illustration. Joke is meth...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

If you could upgrade to a bigger picture on the front page, it'd really help people appreciate designs like this!

Click the image, select the zoomy tool and you can appreciate the style, the glints of color, all the cool work that's gone into it. Most people probably just check out the 200 pixel tall version and make up their minds.

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

Yeah science!!

oakenspirit

quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit

This is a really sharp design. Wonderfully drawn and pointedly melancholic.

I can hear Crystal Blue Persuasion softly ringing in my head...

ztrop

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ztrop

Can't help but think of how weird the ladies might feel about wearing this design, heh heh

ミ☆  ミ★  ミ☆  ミ★

wootfast

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootfast

Staff

sean connery?

greenleaf44

quality posts: 8 Private Messages greenleaf44

I understand approximately 17% of this shirt...and that's mostly the sleeves and neck opening...

grunyen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grunyen

I watched 100% of Breaking Bad. Until I read the description, I had no idea this was supposed to be Walter White. I thought it looked like a homeless guy in carbonite.

A lot of recent woot shirts seem to be "pick a pop culture reference from column A and one from column B".

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Kinda in honor of the Woot-Off, we've lowered the price on this shirt today to ten bucks! Peeps who ordered prior to the price change will also get the $10 price, we'll be emailing y'all shortly.

bartlett608

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bartlett608
Spiritgreen wrote:
Click the image, select the zoomy tool and you can appreciate the style, the glints of color, all the cool work that's gone into it.

I've fallen for that one before though. The drawings are usually great, unfortunately a lot of times the details just aren't there on the actual printed shirt.

Hoogs88

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Hoogs88
grunyen wrote:I watched 100% of Breaking Bad. Until I read the description, I had no idea this was supposed to be Walter White. I thought it looked like a homeless guy in carbonite.

A lot of recent woot shirts seem to be "pick a pop culture reference from column A and one from column B".

Same. Breaking Bad is probably my favorite show ever, but all I saw in the picture was a guy frozen in carbonite wearing aviators and a fishing hat, with a giant wart on his chin. I guess he's supposed to be doing his "You got me" pose, but it just isn't coming together for me.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

@bartlett608, I don't so much mean the fine details. Just that a bigger image on the front page would give you a better look at the art.

It can be hard to get a sense of what it will look like actual size, and sometimes I think that hurts the appeal.

Hoogs88

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Hoogs88
Spiritgreen wrote:@bartlett608, I don't so much mean the fine details. Just that a bigger image on the front page would give you a better look at the art.

It can be hard to get a sense of what it will look like actual size, and sometimes I think that hurts the appeal.

Also, for those who didn't know this, after clicking to zoom in you can right-click and choose "View Background Image" to see the entire large image at once. This is in Firefox, not sure about other browsers.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Oh, is this a special for the woot-off with this shirt being offered at 10.00? That seems new.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
grunyen wrote:I watched 100% of Breaking Bad. Until I read the description, I had no idea this was supposed to be Walter White. I thought it looked like a homeless guy in carbonite.

I thought it was Adam Savage from Mythbusters and could not understand the joke.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 9m 35.997s
First sucker:csalo12
Last wooter to woot:Roma21
Last purchase:an hour ago

First day sales 232
First day posts 22