Narfcake

quality posts: 363 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Just some of my personal nods for editor's choices next week (if the fogged ones are low to print by votes) ...

DogeBall

Not a Morning Person

My Solar System

Not Awesome

CTRL Paradox

Caffeine!

Wrong Side of the Bed

Owlgyle

Obligitory

Travel by Cat Bus

Beware!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Not a Morning Person

Wrong Side of the Bed

honourable mention: (like the drawering, not a big fan of it on that shirt colour)

Wild at Heart

oakenspirit

quality posts: 113 Private Messages oakenspirit

Thanks for the plug Narf- :D Means a ton!

I'll play along too- I picked WAY TOO MANY but figured the PLUS SALE would account for those- I was gonna pick a few more- but decided not to go crazy. I also ignored the fog so... Really great designs in this one.

Wrong Side of the Bed

Not a Morning Person

A Vision of Flight

Hopscotch Astronauts

Fox Byte

The Walk's End

Remember us

Kawaii of Thrones

Da Vinci's Dice

Man o' War

lonelypond

quality posts: 656 Private Messages lonelypond
Narfcake wrote:Just some of my personal nods for editor's choices next week (if the fogged ones are low to print by votes) ...

Not a Morning Person

I think this one's unanimous, especially for the after midnight crowd. Will add a few more when/if I get some time on my computer proper this weekend.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 272 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I'm 99.9% certain Not a Morning Person will get an EC. I will be in for one, for sure.

Thanks for the nods to Owlgyle and A Vision of Flight, Narf and Oaken!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 52 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Thanks for the shout out Narf! Looking forward to buying some of your picks next week. :D

Narfcake

quality posts: 363 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Spiritgreen wrote:I'm 99.9% certain Not a Morning Person will get an EC. I will be in for one, for sure. ...

Grumbles aside for known reasons, I'll be down for one myself too.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

thatrobert

quality posts: 44 Private Messages thatrobert

There's a lot of lovely shirts but "wrong side of the bed" is absolutely necessary.

lonelypond

quality posts: 656 Private Messages lonelypond

Hello computer...

Whatever... helgram

Technology - making communication better (resub) jasneko

My Solar System kevlar51

The Walk's End cmdixon2

Slow Victory apelad

There were so many cool designs in the Renaissance derby, I wanted to include one but couldn't decide between Spiritgreen's A Vision of Flight and rasabi's Man O'War

As well as the obligatory cat shirt ; )

Which road do I take?(correct) harantula

littleclyde

quality posts: 16 Private Messages littleclyde

Aw, I appreciate all the love this week! You guys are too nice. I'm pretty excited with my first place print this week - editor's choice would probably be too much to hope for...

I also love Owlgyle and Whatever (though I wish it had no text) and think Cats are Kneady is well done and probably a shoe-in. And though I wouldn't wear them personally, I think DogeBall and CTRL Paradox are both really clever and would do well here.

Good luck everyone!