Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

Just some of my personal nods for editor's choices next week (if the fogged ones are low to print by votes) ...

DogeBall

Not a Morning Person

My Solar System

Not Awesome

CTRL Paradox

Caffeine!

Wrong Side of the Bed

Owlgyle

Obligitory

Travel by Cat Bus

Beware!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Not a Morning Person

Wrong Side of the Bed

honourable mention: (like the drawering, not a big fan of it on that shirt colour)

Wild at Heart

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit

Thanks for the plug Narf- :D Means a ton!

I'll play along too- I picked WAY TOO MANY but figured the PLUS SALE would account for those- I was gonna pick a few more- but decided not to go crazy. I also ignored the fog so... Really great designs in this one.

Wrong Side of the Bed

Not a Morning Person

A Vision of Flight

Hopscotch Astronauts

Fox Byte

The Walk's End

Remember us

Kawaii of Thrones

Da Vinci's Dice

Man o' War

lonelypond

quality posts: 426 Private Messages lonelypond
Narfcake wrote:Just some of my personal nods for editor's choices next week (if the fogged ones are low to print by votes) ...

Not a Morning Person

I think this one's unanimous, especially for the after midnight crowd. Will add a few more when/if I get some time on my computer proper this weekend.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I'm 99.9% certain Not a Morning Person will get an EC. I will be in for one, for sure.

Thanks for the nods to Owlgyle and A Vision of Flight, Narf and Oaken!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Thanks for the shout out Narf! Looking forward to buying some of your picks next week. :D

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
Spiritgreen wrote:I'm 99.9% certain Not a Morning Person will get an EC. I will be in for one, for sure. ...

Grumbles aside for known reasons, I'll be down for one myself too.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

There's a lot of lovely shirts but "wrong side of the bed" is absolutely necessary.

lonelypond

quality posts: 426 Private Messages lonelypond

Hello computer...

Whatever... helgram

Technology - making communication better (resub) jasneko

My Solar System kevlar51

The Walk's End cmdixon2

Slow Victory apelad

There were so many cool designs in the Renaissance derby, I wanted to include one but couldn't decide between Spiritgreen's A Vision of Flight and rasabi's Man O'War

As well as the obligatory cat shirt ; )

Which road do I take?(correct) harantula

littleclyde

quality posts: 16 Private Messages littleclyde

Aw, I appreciate all the love this week! You guys are too nice. I'm pretty excited with my first place print this week - editor's choice would probably be too much to hope for...

I also love Owlgyle and Whatever (though I wish it had no text) and think Cats are Kneady is well done and probably a shoe-in. And though I wouldn't wear them personally, I think DogeBall and CTRL Paradox are both really clever and would do well here.

Good luck everyone!