WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Derby #354: Double Take Derby 24 closed for voting at noon today. One of these designs will go on sale as our First Place selection on Friday - the rest could be selected by our Editors to print or just go down in near-miss history. Click on each picture below to see that entry's page, with a fuller view of the design. The final nine, in no particular order...

Because More Naps by fablefire
Unicorn Tag by fablefire
Not a Morning Person by littleclyde
Beware! by ochopika
Born to be mad by walmazan
Sarcasm by D4N13L
Take Flight by patrickspens
Travel by Cat Bus by littleclyde
It's a Corgisbord by anemality

Come back tonight at midnight to see (and, of course, buy) our first-place winner. Then do the same thing Saturday and Sunday morning. Please? Thanks for Derbying!

bondjw07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bondjw07

So upset that "Meals I Like" was rejected. Everyone that I had showed it to was interested in getting one... I hope it gets made someday.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 25 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
bondjw07 wrote:So upset that "Meals I Like" was rejected. Everyone that I had showed it to was interested in getting one... I hope it gets made someday.

From the sounds of things, there was substantial voting fraud going on with their designs. That's the first time I've personally heard of something like that occurring and getting called out with a rejection.

In a sense, if it does mean that, then it's a relief because that means they've kept an eye open for it in the past and this is the first (substantial) incident of it.

Of course, this is all conjecture based on two simple vague words. So who knows.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -