WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Product Spotlight: Tank Tops

The uniform of professional tank drivers is now ON THE MARKET for the rest of us! Think of what your friends will say! "Where's your tank?" "Did you get a tank job?" "Can you get me a tank/tank job?!" And to make them even cooler: they have fun designs on them! Check it out! 

theco2

quality posts: 47 Private Messages theco2

YAY for tank tops!

I think they finally heard me.

shortman

quality posts: 39 Private Messages shortman
theco2 wrote:YAY for tank tops!

Thank you for your begging. Now I have a choice to make.

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:YAY for tank tops!

I wanted to say something hours ago, buuuuuuut....

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

theco2

manhandsha wrote:I wanted to say something hours ago, buuuuuuut....

Kind of surprised you didn't, just to shut me up.

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick

theco2

thumperchick wrote:Yay!! But now I have to choose!! I don't want to choose!

Crap!

There are three I really like, but I don't have $45, to spend on shirts.
OK, I think I will do Con-Solo and Visit Outside. The other I like is Zombies Chase Me.

theco2

If Woot started doing this with more designs, I would have a bunch of tanks. There are a lot of shirts I want, but unless they are on a hoodie or tank top, I will pass (unless of course, they decide to put them on AA).

I don't have any desire to buy the Jersey Zip-up hoodies, but maybe a long sleeve t-shirt would make the cut.

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick
theco2 wrote:If Woot started doing this with more designs, I would have a bunch of tanks. There are a lot of shirts I want, but unless they are on a hoodie or tank top, I will pass (unless of course, they decide to put them on AA).

I'm kind of banned from the hoodies for a few years. (I have a small closet for them now.) So, it's tank tops or aa, but I don't have a good track record with these tank tops either, the shoulder seam unraveled on the last one. :pout:

At $15 a shot, I can* only really consider one.

theco2

thumperchick wrote:I'm kind of banned from the hoodies for a few years. (I have a small closet for them now.) So, it's tank tops or aa, but I don't have a good track record with these tank tops either, the shoulder seam unraveled on the last one. :pout:

At $15 a shot, I can't only really consider one.

I'm pretty sure I have enough hoodies, also. I love my hoodies, though.
On that note, when I was cleaning out my storage, I found more.

And as for buying these, I'm waiting until Friday. Maybe I will change my mind, before then, saving some money or spending more.

manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:Kind of surprised you didn't, just to shut me up.

I thought about it, but I thought it might be more fun for you to beg and beg and beg and beg, since I knew they were going to be up on the site soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

theco2

manhandsha wrote:I thought about it, but I thought it might be more fun for you to beg and beg and beg and beg, since I knew they were going to be up on the site soon.

Brat!

I just felt like being a pain, anyway.

manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:Brat!

I just felt like being a pain, anyway.

Ha! I'll have to tell my mom someone other than her called me a brat.

ladyoftheword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyoftheword

Has anyone bought the cotton poly blend tanks? If so, are the arm holes as big as the ones on the unisex tanks?
I love me some tank tops, but even the small unisex shows too much side bra for me.

mglamb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mglamb

Little disappointed about the sizing options or lack of.

I'm a big guy, and while I'm not looking to rock these out on the town wearing around the house, at the gym or for sleepwear would be great.

I'm sure I'm a minority, but in the grand scheme of things these are printed to order right? Why not offer 2xl and 3xl even if there was a minor price bump for the larger sizes.

Mojo691

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mojo691
mglamb wrote:Little disappointed about the sizing options or lack of.

I'm a big guy, and while I'm not looking to rock these out on the town wearing around the house, at the gym or for sleepwear would be great.

I'm sure I'm a minority, but in the grand scheme of things these are printed to order right? Why not offer 2xl and 3xl even if there was a minor price bump for the larger sizes.

THIS. I purchased Unstealthiest Ninja 3 as a tank when they offered it before, and tried to swing the XL for my 2X frame as I have sometimes been able to do with other tanks, but no frickin' way will these work for me.

Coming from someone who has purchased over 75 different shirts/hoodies etc. from you over the years (do the sales math on that if it helps), I'm guessing it might make some of us bigger people happy to have the option to buy tank tops in plus sizes. please, Please, PLEASE???

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
manhandsha wrote:I thought about it, but I thought it might be more fun for you to beg and beg and beg and beg, since I knew they were going to be up on the site soon.

Heh!

ladyoftheword wrote:Has anyone bought the cotton poly blend tanks? If so, are the arm holes as big as the ones on the unisex tanks? ...

The unisex tanks - yes, the 50/50 bb408 have the same cut as the 100% cotton 2408. Sizing is a little different, though.

mglamb wrote:... Why not offer 2xl and 3xl even if there was a minor price bump for the larger sizes.

The AA 2408 and bb408 are not manufactured in the larger sizes.

ladyoftheword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyoftheword
Narfcake wrote:The AA 2408 and bb408 are not manufactured in the larger sizes.

Boo. Thank you for answering my question.

theco2

mglamb wrote:Little disappointed about the sizing options or lack of.

Come on, how bad can it be?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Yessssssss. Two of Troubled Waters for me! A wear and a spare, on their way. SO MUCH LOVE IS RADIATING FROM MY SOUL FOR THEE RIGHT NOW, WOOT.

(Psst, btw, next time you do a triblend, pretty please make it Connoisseurus Rex for me?)

socalwoman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages socalwoman

Tanks Woot!

Seize the Carp!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
manhandsha wrote:Ha! I'll have to tell my mom someone other than her called me a brat.

ya brat! (lets see if we can keep this up! NEXT!)

that was fun while it lasted!

manhandsha

Staff

bpr2 wrote:ya brat! (lets see if we can keep this up! NEXT!)

Funny enough, my mom is coming to visit me in a week and a half; I'll have to make sure I save the link to this thread (my mom doesn't hang out in the woot community).

donttpanic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages donttpanic

I saw The Ice Scream once offered as a tank top and deeply regret not getting it. I'd love to see that come up again.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-ice-scream?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_1

ramdangeriii

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ramdangeriii

I like the tri blend tank look, but I wish they had some for guys

DisrobedMonk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DisrobedMonk

Well... That sucks. Placed an order yesterday but apparently nothing went through. And now Outside and Reading Rambo are sold out... Damn you internet; why you no work?

droolbug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages droolbug

Hey Woot- more ladies tank tops. Especially 'Gozer Head'