WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fairy Tales

Once upon a time, there was a sad little shirt website, but then one billion people showed up and bought all the shirts, hoodies, and tank tops it had for sale, and it wasn't sad anymore! You can make this fairy tale into a reality, you guys! 

Gertrudethemutilator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gertrudethemutilator

Where have all the ladies' tanks gone??

Life is like a box of chocolates, the good stuff's all gone, the rest will go eventually.

lcatgoddess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcatgoddess

Aaaaand it's summer. Yet still no v-neck shirts? Now i love a good jacket, i've bought way too many from Woot! (I still need a navy blue jersey one ), but it's June! I can always sneak a v-neck into the office on casual fri. They have yet to catch on to the Wikipedius one. Throw us a few v-necks please!

dilsteve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dilsteve

Straw, Sticks, & Bricks BBQ - I loved this soo much until I saw the design size. 15" is entirely too wide on a mens medium (and the mens medium is pretty small). Yall have to consider the side of the sweet spot when printing the design otherwise if people want to see everything you have to turn side to side and lift your arms. That is what I have found with the 'go sports' shirt I got in mens medium and that one is only 12" wide. I reckon the sweet-spot width for the mens small is 9-10".

TLDR: DESIGNS are TOO WIDE.

zhedenvalarin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zhedenvalarin
dilsteve wrote:Straw, Sticks, & Bricks BBQ - I loved this soo much until I saw the design size. 15" is entirely too wide on a mens medium (and the mens medium is pretty small). Yall have to consider the side of the sweet spot when printing the design otherwise if people want to see everything you have to turn side to side and lift your arms. That is what I have found with the 'go sports' shirt I got in mens medium and that one is only 12" wide. I reckon the sweet-spot width for the mens small is 9-10".

TLDR: DESIGNS are TOO WIDE.

I'm honestly very confused by how this works. As a man, I've never had to turn to the side or lift my arms up to show off any t-shirt design and I don't see why this one would be any different...even if we hit the gym pretty often, pecks don't tend to cause the same level of distortion to a shirt's design that a woman would experience.

Are you wearing shirts that are too small for you and the design wraps around you somehow? This honestly has left me befuddled.

sunshnedaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunshnedaz

Just saw these and the hoodie is sold out hope they offer it again that's a great one!

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak

Fi, fie, fo, fum...

is nice. Love the concept and the art. But the placement is not left shoulder - that's left BOOB. Of course, that does add to the climbing challenge. Hmm....

zeejayem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeejayem

I wish Red Revenge was in a Jersey zip.

iliasus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iliasus

About "Through the Woods Jersey Zip Hoodie"

SOLD OUT! I missed this. I love the design. I see only two ways to get over this:

Youll print new batch of hoodies
Or Ill make my own crappy pirate copy...

Now, if I only knew who designed this one, so I could tip them.