WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Summer Special(ty ink)

This changes everything you ink you know about Shirt.Woot.

theco2

quality posts: 94 Private Messages theco2

Tank tops aren't worthy of specialty ink?

cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo

A Specialty Ink sale... you have bought false hope to my friend who has been waiting impatiently for "Fire & Death" and then dashed it.

coredaven

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coredaven

What makes these special(ty) shirts?

stonechiper

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stonechiper
coredaven wrote:What makes these special(ty) shirts?

Glow in the dark or metallic inks. I have the glow in the dark constellation one, and thinking about picking up another now that women's sizing seems kinder than it was with the AA shirts

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
stonechiper wrote:Glow in the dark or metallic inks. I have the glow in the dark constellation one, and thinking about picking up another now that women's sizing seems kinder than it was with the AA shirts

Honestly I prefer men's medium over women's medium with the anvil shirts >.< Anvil's women's sizing just doesn't fit right for me.

Trying to find one I love since these sort of shirts don't come out very often, but none of the designs are really doing it for me.

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Big ol' Cornucopia ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

desigirlz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages desigirlz
Nitetigrezz wrote:Honestly I prefer men's medium over women's medium with the anvil shirts >.< Anvil's women's sizing just doesn't fit right for me.

Trying to find one I love since these sort of shirts don't come out very often, but none of the designs are really doing it for me.

I also prefer the mens' cut. Women's has a lower, scoop neck and is fitted around the waist to accentuate the hips and top! If you don't got it, (and I don't), nothing to flaunt!