Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Narfcake wrote:Woo, congrats on a solid 1st place, SG! Here's hoping the vote counts are trending upwards.

Thanks, yes the votes do seem to be building. Last week's derby was strong and this one was full of amazing designs too. Hopefully that'll keep improving because it makes the derby a lot more exciting!

leslieevans1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leslieevans1

Thank you SO much, spiritgreen!
I'm so tired of all the Doctor Who or Game of Thrones same old, same old. THANK you for a beautiful rendition of the Discworld. There are others out there, but yours is the best I've seen. It was an instant buy for me. I'll wear it with pride and great joy.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

T-minus 30-minutes ... it's going to be a close one for the top sales. I estimate it's just over 2700 right now ...

imsochady

quality posts: 30 Private Messages imsochady

Congrats Spiritgreen!

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

Speed to First Woot: 1m 25.995s

First Sucker:blitzsquirrel
Last Wooter to Woot:groeann

Last Purchase:2 minutes ago

Order Pace (rank): Top 38% of Shirt Woots | Top 11% of all Woots

Woots Sold: 2792 @ $10
Votes: 356

... and the bar for the $10k prize has been raised! Congrats, Matt!

(Now, about that gold C64 ...)

redsugar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages redsugar

Ook!!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Narfcake wrote:Woots Sold: 2792 @ $10
Votes: 356

... and the bar for the $10k prize has been raised! Congrats, Matt!

Ho boy. I didn't see that coming.

The 10K crown surely has to be taken by the pop-culture or special ink derby winner. It's still all to play for!

legitim8

quality posts: 1 Private Messages legitim8
cymbalmonkey wrote:And (to separate this post from my word vomit) it's been since 2012 that I've bought a Shirt.Woot... is there a way to get this on a tank? I see that option's now offered on some things...?

My arms enjoy freedom.

Buy the shirt and cut the sleeves off.

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond
mattschuette wrote:Our presses handle octarine ink, BTW.

Noted ; ) And congrats on the 1st day sales spiritgreen.

Love mysteries? Want a mix of gay + straight characters? With a bit of Poe? Try my book, darn it ; ) In The Bleak December.

elgordo42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elgordo42

And still, The Turtle moves.

coolwynd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coolwynd

The big question: Is it a Male or a Female turtle? We must investigate!

JamiePogue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JamiePogue

I don't even know what Discworld is and I thought this shirt was awesome. Totally cool and really well executed. Good luck Matt!

Vote --> "Diglow"

Facebook!
Twitter!

starshad1215

quality posts: 1 Private Messages starshad1215
Spiritgreen wrote:Ho boy. I didn't see that coming.

The 10K crown surely has to be taken by the pop-culture or special ink derby winner. It's still all to play for!

I love all of your shirts. You are just rad! I did the matching shirt game with some friends ;)

quinbrowne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quinbrowne

I ordered and paid for this shirt on 8/5/14. You printed an FedEx. Label, but, never gave it to FedEx. I've written (case #CAS-8xxx), but, apparently the promised 24 hour response is just a phrase.

Where is my shirt?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

quinbrowne wrote:I ordered and paid for this shirt on 8/5/14. You printed an FedEx. Label, but, never gave it to FedEx. I've written (case #CAS-8xxxx), but, apparently the promised 24 hour response is just a phrase.

Where is my shirt?

I'm sorry about the delay. I'll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

quinbrowne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quinbrowne
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry about the delay. I'll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.

I now have TWO case numbers on TWO emails, both promising to get back to me.

Hate to b*tchy...I worked CS for years, and I know it can suck. I appreciate another promise to get this TCO...I await a reply to give me the shipping arrival date.

Thanks

VeejayXL

quality posts: 1 Private Messages VeejayXL
mattschuette wrote:Our presses handle octarine ink, BTW.

But can they handle Darklight photography?