6%
65%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

dacrete

quality posts: 118 Private Messages dacrete

Great job on the glowing. Looks like someone broke open a bunch of glow sticks.

lordbowen

quality posts: 244 Private Messages lordbowen

Turtlely digging this shirt.

lonelypond

quality posts: 424 Private Messages lonelypond

Really like the mood + scale of this one...More of a Michelangelo fan, but tempted.

Coopenator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Coopenator

See, now, if it were Raph, I'd be all over this one.
Awesome design though.

~Coopenator~

imsochady

quality posts: 26 Private Messages imsochady

Can't get enough of them

sonofafish

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sonofafish

reminds me of the classic Spider-Man cover where he's "Spiderman no more!" , but in reverse. And with a turtle who becomes like a human, not a human who was like a spider but turned back, but turns out it was only a cold. Was that the same storyline?

Anyway, so it's nothing like this shirt. But this shirt is Amazing, man!

htcru

quality posts: 6 Private Messages htcru

Wow, the green ooze colour really pops on the black tee. I particularly like the linework on the little turtles shell. GL!

ArtJDM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ArtJDM

This is one of the coolest shirts I've seen on Woot in a long time. Unfortunately, it's not Donatello.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

This is a great shirt! With the new movie coming out soon, I wonder if this MIGHT take over as top seller in the 10k challenge. Kind of weird for the 3rd place shirt to have a shot when the 2nd place one did so poorly. It will be interesting to see.

I also, would love to see one for all the turtles, however patrickspens hardly ever has shirts printed on woot that aren't derby winners. Maybe woot would do a plus sale with them the week/day the movie is released(or the week prior for shipping concerns). That'd be quite a turnaround for patrickspens to get them all done though.

Even if not all the turtles in this style, woot should at least have a TMNT plus sale within the next couple of weeks to take advantage of all the related designs and the movie being released. You're welcome, woot.

lete

quality posts: 23 Private Messages lete
ArtJDM wrote:This is one of the coolest shirts I've seen on Woot in a long time. Unfortunately, it's not Donatello.

I wish it were a Donatello too, sadly it's just another Van Gogh.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I would never have thought to use black ink on a navy shirt, gives the background a dark energy. Congrats Patrick!

shades531

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shades531
lonelypond wrote:Really like the mood + scale of this one...More of a Michelangelo fan, but tempted.

I'm more of a Mikey fan as well. Regardless this is too awesome to pass up. I'm a sucker for turtles!

djkittn

quality posts: 7 Private Messages djkittn

Raph fan here.

I LOVE this shirt's detail, though. Really great job. I second the comment about the glow of the ooze -- it looks like it really is emitting light. Crazy good job! *claps*

monstrodinessa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monstrodinessa

Love it. Wish it were Donnie, though. <3

jeannieju

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeannieju

I love everything about this except the 'ninja'. Sick of the constant cartoon characters in Woot shirts. The turtle art in front is amazing. PS. Has anyone noticed that, despite the resurgence in Ukulele orchestras popularity in the general public, there are NO shirts with ukuleles?

CoolJazzy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CoolJazzy

Love this shirt and it's message! Getting this for my little grandson. Always want him to dream big!

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh
htcru wrote:Wow, the green ooze colour really pops on the black tee. I particularly like the linework on the little turtles shell. GL!

Actually, this one's on a navy blue shirt.
I'm in for a few. Nice Design Patrick.

Shmuel510

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Shmuel510
jeannieju wrote:PS. Has anyone noticed that, despite the resurgence in Ukulele orchestras popularity in the general public, there are NO shirts with ukuleles?

There are some, but not here, it's true.

crossIT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crossIT

THey should always be $10

moneylone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moneylone

Woot deal app is saying the shirt but when i select i want one, the shirt says $15

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

Speed to first woot: 2m 7.776s
First sucker: umrnic
Last wooter to woot: garc83
Last purchase: 8 hours ago
Order Pace (rank): Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots Bottom 0% of all Woots

Woots Sold: 1253 @ $10
Votes: 295
Comments: 19

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

moneylone wrote:Woot deal app is saying the shirt but when i select i want one, the shirt says $15

I'm not sure what app you're using, but it might just not be up to date? Our shirts are $10 the first day (a special July-only thing), but will go up to $15 the following day and stay that way as long as they're in the Top 20. When they move to the catalog they go up to $18.

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

Congrats on making it! Please oh please oh pleeeeeease tell me this will lead to a whole line of them, please? Would love to get Donny for the fiancee and Ralphy for myself and Mikey for my brother v.v As is though might still nab this one. Up in the air, because if the whole line is done, I'd want to get it for my dad, but if it's just this one, I might just get it for myself.... hrm.....

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Book of Cheats ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

drew117

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drew117

I just got my shirt and was printed very bad and upset, the color is not like it from online

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

drew117 wrote:I just got my shirt and was printed very bad and upset, the color is not like it from online

Oh man, that's a bummer. If you haven't yet, please email support@woot.com with your order details, situation and pics, if possible. CS can help get things resolved for you.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

jzwashb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jzwashb

This would make a great canvas too.