WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 37 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

Damn it woot, I already spent too much today >.< I'm going to have to empty out half my wardrobe at this rate v.v

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Broncos on Cowboys ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Bragging rights:

MOST FIRST-TIME BUYERS

Boba Lives!
nabbed 0 first-timers

wuhhhh?

1 in 1 wootstatisticsbot is malfunctioning.

bluejester

quality posts: 566 Private Messages bluejester

I miss seeing Nevermore in the reckoning.

debbem

quality posts: 1 Private Messages debbem

Yes, my t shirt closet is arranged in order of the color spectrum. Most of them are Woot! Shirts.
I have 3 purple shirts. Only 3 three and all from wineries. Why does Woot not love purple/lavender/lilac? So sad.