Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lordbowen

quality posts: 241 Private Messages lordbowen

Amazing design! So impressed.

choralmusic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages choralmusic

I LOVE this design and everything about it. But I just bought that Ninja Turtle shirt the other day! Ya'll are killing me!

sillstaw

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sillstaw

stevosupremo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stevosupremo

Disagree! Boba Fett was a glorified delivery boy! He didn't even catch Han! He never did anything impressive throughout any of the original movies and I can't see any reason he would miraculously survive. He got accidentally knocked into a sarlacc pit by a half-blind Han Solo. There is nothing impressive about him.

morachi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages morachi

I thought this was a Georgia O'Keeffe shirt at first...

garrettwheat

quality posts: 3 Private Messages garrettwheat
stevosupremo wrote:Disagree! Boba Fett was a glorified delivery boy! He didn't even catch Han! He never did anything impressive throughout any of the original movies and I can't see any reason he would miraculously survive. He got accidentally knocked into a sarlacc pit by a half-blind Han Solo. There is nothing impressive about him.

You just ruined all my hopes and dreams...

SlyKamaui

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SlyKamaui

First shirt I've done 1-day shipping on in hopes that I get it by Saturday for San Diego Comic Con!

SlyKamaui

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SlyKamaui
stevosupremo wrote:Disagree! Boba Fett was a glorified delivery boy! He didn't even catch Han! He never did anything impressive throughout any of the original movies and I can't see any reason he would miraculously survive. He got accidentally knocked into a sarlacc pit by a half-blind Han Solo. There is nothing impressive about him.

I don't think that's a strike against Boba. I think that's just a point for Han. Boba Fett is this ominous, unrelenting bounty hunter that Han Solo cleverly avoids. Boba Fett is the only one who caught on to Solo hiding in the released garbage and only lost him in a treacherous pursuit. Yes, he ultimately got gunned down by a blind shot, but again, that's supposed to be part of Solo's natural charm. I mean, if someone happened to blindly fire a laser at you and it hit, would you consider yourself to be any lesser?

bubbachuck

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bubbachuck

I feel like I've heard this argument before. On Youtube. And then the next part goes that Vader would only have hired the best bounty hunters to do the job and Boba Fett was the only one he spoke to directly ("no disintegrations") suggesting that he had distinguished himself in the past. He did track Han to Cloud City.

Fear denies faith

DigMe

quality posts: 21 Private Messages DigMe

In one of the many Star Wars novels Boba Fett actually does escape from the sarlacc and he more or less does it in a way that is illustrated by this shirt.

atherea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atherea

Does this resemble the female reproductive system to anyone else?

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Brilliant use of the helmet layout. Even though EU isn't canon anymore, surely this has got to become official. (he was wearing a frickin' jetpack for goodness sakes!)

tcanning

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tcanning

Neat design!

Also, according to a guy who knows the guy who used to own Star Wars: Boba Fett lives.

http://www.slashfilm.com/boba-fett-lives/

azphotog13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azphotog13

If he was a Southern redneck, he'd be Bubba Fat!

geddygirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geddygirl
atherea wrote:Does this resemble the female reproductive system to anyone else?

Yes. Not that there's anything wrong with the female reproductive system, but I don't like this design at all.

b.rosk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages b.rosk

100%

kimisan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimisan

Yes! First thought viewing on my phone was "Is that a uterus?!" Like those panties, but not quite the right colors & on a t-shirt.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/would-you-wear-anatomically-correct-vagina-underwear?s=mobile

sonofafish

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sonofafish

Excellent design, but it completely effaces Dengar's role in Fett's escape from the sarlacc pit.

Only a free copy of this shirt will quell my nerd rage, Woot! [quietly rages on]

rdonley11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rdonley11

I thought it was Christ the Redeemer in the thumbnail.

viperciara

quality posts: 1 Private Messages viperciara

Probably will get banned but the woot shirt crap bag was just that!! I got 2- plain cream colored shirts no design on them at all a tinkerbell sticker??? And notebook for writing! For 15 dollars woot you ripped me off!! I have bought from you since 2007 hundreds of iteams and I mean hundreds and never felt ripped off before!! I could hae bought the 2 plain shirts at walmart for $4 a piece!

donnemo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnemo
viperciara wrote:Probably will get banned but the woot shirt crap bag was just that!! I got 2- plain cream colored shirts no design on them at all a tinkerbell sticker??? And notebook for writing! For 15 dollars woot you ripped me off!! I have bought from you since 2007 hundreds of iteams and I mean hundreds and never felt ripped off before!! I could hae bought the 2 plain shirts at walmart for $4 a piece!

They call it crap for a reason, no?

donnemo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnemo

Obvious troll isn't fan enough to have read expanded universe material.

TheDJGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheDJGuy

If he were a haberdasher he's be Boba Felt!

ralphkenawell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ralphkenawell

If he were a Hobbit he would be Bilbo Fett

Falcon Longbow

sonofafish

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sonofafish

If he were a drink with tapioca balls he'd be- eh, never mind.

stiluk35

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stiluk35

Thanks for the kind words kind people! And thanks for words of wisdom provided by everyone else! Now I am going to shamelessly ask post a link to my shirt in the derby so that I may get an extra vote or two! Thanks again!

http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/79511/minion-in-a-half-shell

rhinoceros1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rhinoceros1

"If he were a Hobbit he would be Bilbo Fett"

- Falcon Longbow -

that's your shirt idea! Get drawing!

Jordbaer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jordbaer
viperciara wrote:Probably will get banned but the woot shirt crap bag was just that!! I got 2- plain cream colored shirts no design on them at all a tinkerbell sticker??? And notebook for writing! For 15 dollars woot you ripped me off!! I have bought from you since 2007 hundreds of iteams and I mean hundreds and never felt ripped off before!! I could hae bought the 2 plain shirts at walmart for $4 a piece!

Now we know the real reason Woot! says "No creme tees" for the 10K Derby.

doc007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doc007
kimisan wrote:Yes! First thought viewing on my phone was "Is that a uterus?!"

I had the same thought. This seems to be a sneaky female anatomical drawing.

Jordbaer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jordbaer
doc007 wrote:I had the same thought. This seems to be a sneaky female anatomical drawing.

With Boba as an IUD?

vwfreak42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vwfreak42

YESSSSSSSSSS. I only came to the board to see if anyone else thought so.

xmichaelx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages xmichaelx
donnemo wrote:Obvious troll isn't fan enough to have read expanded universe material.

Reading that dreck doesn't make you a fan; it makes you someone with a very high tolerance for bad fantasy writing. I respect my brain too much for the EU to pollute it.

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

Yeah, my first thought was female reproductive organ as well >.< Love the concept behind it though. I've never read the EU, but even I got the impression that Fett was someone with skills considering the respect Vader showed him, not to mention the bit my brain managed to hold onto from the ramblings of fellow geeks.

Most people worth their weight in salt go into the SBOC and Birthday of Celebrations knowing that it's a gamble. You could be surprised with something flippin' awesome, or get exactly what it says on the can, Crap.

Either way, this particular thread is to discuss that particular shirt. Head on over to the World of Wootshirt board and you'll see you're far from the first or last to complain.

~ First ever Book of Cheats ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 104.9/2000

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
xmichaelx wrote:Reading that dreck doesn't make you a fan; it makes you someone with a very high tolerance for bad fantasy writing. I respect my brain too much for the EU to pollute it.

Obviously you have just as much right to voice your opinion as anyone else (duh). However, do keep in mind that it's your opinion, not fact, nor the opinion of everyone else with half a brain. If you wish for respect for your own tastes in reading, do please show respect for others'.

Not a fan myself, but I've never been heavy into scifi. I've known some incredibly intelligent people who read Shakespear, Frost, Tolkien, and Rothfuss, but the Star Wars EU is their guilty pleasure.

~ First ever Book of Cheats ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 104.9/2000

hmmmwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmmmwoot
SlyKamaui wrote:First shirt I've done 1-day shipping on in hopes that I get it by Saturday for San Diego Comic Con!

I am so jealous of you! This will be awesome for that!

hmmmwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmmmwoot
Jordbaer wrote:With Boba as an IUD?

LOL! Probably intentional resemblance to boost sales.

atherea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atherea
geddygirl wrote:Yes. Not that there's anything wrong with the female reproductive system, but I don't like this design at all.

I can't say much. I've got the Woot shirt with Firefly's Serenity, which looks like a giant space penis.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

atherea wrote:I can't say much. I've got the Woot shirt with Firefly's Serenity, which looks like a giant space penis.

You've inspired me to ask them to do a sale around designs that if you really stretch your imagination look kinda like genitals.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Not really $10 . There's a 90¢ tax

that was fun while it lasted!