Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
dawnao wrote:Your comment made me go look. You're right it is a great design. Maybe the GITD pic should have been the thumbnail

Agreed. But then comes the question, would you want to wear the 'light' version even if the lights are never getting turned off? I've had to ask that question for many of these x.x Personally, for this one, jep! Though the gitd picture as the thumbnail probably would have gotten it more votes >.<

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Big ol' Cornucopia ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

Nitetigrezz

dawnao wrote:

I thought the same thing originally but my husband pointed out that the design will be much larger on the shirt than this pic. So I think it will be easy to read.

I thought about that too. My problem came at the idea of people viewing it from a distance. The 'light' design would be very clear and obvious from a distance (very wearable too!). The 'dark' version, not so much.

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Big ol' Cornucopia ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

Nitetigrezz

Spiritgreen wrote:Love this. ^__^

There are too many good designs this week!

Way too many! If nothing else, at least there's a high to YES chance of something you like getting printed :D

Nitetigrezz

Re: Quarterback

I would so vote for the RG3 version personally XD Though that would seriously cut down on your market. But yeah, agreed that this is perfect for the metallic silver ink. Just be sure to only enter one option next time and since there doesn't seem to be much interest this time around, maybe save it for a derby closer to football season? I also agree that maybe not have it in red next time >.< Maybe navy blue, cranberry, or olive green.

paxdomino

quality posts: 5 Private Messages paxdomino
Nitetigrezz wrote:Agreed. But then comes the question, would you want to wear the 'light' version even if the lights are never getting turned off? I've had to ask that question for many of these x.x Personally, for this one, jep! Though the gitd picture as the thumbnail probably would have gotten it more votes >.<

Thanks to everyone noticing today! I had a tough time deciding what thumbnail to use, but in the end I was hoping curiosity would get people to click. Anyway, now I know! Glad you like it :-)

htcru

quality posts: 6 Private Messages htcru
treblesinger72 wrote:I wonder what he listening? Excellent design!

"Thunderstruck" by AC/DC ;D

flattopfrank

quality posts: 3 Private Messages flattopfrank
dawnao wrote:Put me down for 2, my hubby and grandson want this shirt! Definitely got my vote!

I hear that they up'd the limit to 15... Why not 15?

Nitetigrezz wrote:I thought about that too. My problem came at the idea of people viewing it from a distance. The 'light' design would be very clear and obvious from a distance (very wearable too!). The 'dark' version, not so much.

I understand your concern, but the barely legible lettering was actually intentional. I wanted it distressed(plus I wasn't sure about copyright issues), but still legible. I feel like that I met my goal with the Death Star being somewhat destroyed/distressed in the illustration, yet you were still able to read the word "Dark". Seriously, thank you for the feed back, this is a tough competition and you have to make decisions and go with it.

sonofafish

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sonofafish
Re: The Raven - Resub

I think a lot of resubs aren't warranted. Not the case here, this is awesome!

Nitetigrezz

flattopfrank wrote:I understand your concern, but the barely legible lettering was actually intentional. I wanted it distressed(plus I wasn't sure about copyright issues), but still legible. I feel like that I met my goal with the Death Star being somewhat destroyed/distressed in the illustration, yet you were still able to read the word "Dark". Seriously, thank you for the feed back, this is a tough competition and you have to make decisions and go with it.

Ah kay, I see where you're coming from now. It's so difficult to get a design rolling once you've had to resub it from the rejectionator, why not do what you can to keep it from being rejected in the first place by using a method so relatively minor? Definitely give you props for that.

I probably still won't be a buyer, but I'll be really happy in voters' tastes if this design wins. Many props on the cleverness of the design and the detail of the artwork.

Nitetigrezz

sonofafish wrote:I think a lot of resubs aren't warranted. Not the case here, this is awesome!

Agreed 110%. I just hope this design can really get rolling and make it into the fog.

wolfgaidin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wolfgaidin
Re: From Water to Stone

I love this design. You can't go wrong with an Excalibur Twofer.

mom2kate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mom2kate

I think this turned out great. I am sorry it's not getting a lot of votes. Did you have a problem uploading?

scrabblefish

quality posts: 13 Private Messages scrabblefish
Re: Tree of Life

This will be my 1st metallic ink purchase when it prints. Just love it!

wakho

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wakho
teevoo wrote:Could you post an image of the glow in the dark overlaid the daytime shirt?

NO!!...
How about an animated GIF? :D

and if u still really want the overlay image.. just lemme know.. lol

khaskings wrote:Excellent!!

Thanks!!

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Evil Marshmallow

Entertaining. I have a niece who would love this.

Love mysteries? Want a mix of gay + straight characters? With a bit of Poe? Try my book, darn it ; ) In The Bleak December.

lonelypond

Re: Oblivious Ninja Rocks

: )

Love mysteries? Want a mix of gay + straight characters? With a bit of Poe? Try my book, darn it ; ) In The Bleak December.

lonelypond

Re: gowld

very nice

lonelypond

Re: Ninja By Night

Amazing how eyebrows can change intent. On the short list of ninja shirts I'm rooting for this week.

lonelypond

Re: Wake Up and Relax

cool

lonelypond

Re: KAT WURLD

ha!

lonelypond

nice switch

lonelypond

Re: I Believe I Can

kinda epic

lonelypond

Re: Owl Be Seeing You

love the glasses

lonelypond

Re: Return of the Monkey King!

great pose + armor details

lonelypond

Re: Jus’ Chillin’ (cranberry)

I like it; there's personality

lonelypond

Re: Mercurial Rain

interesting

lonelypond

Re: Lonely starry night

like the style

lonelypond

Re: Neverending Luck Dragon

cute

lonelypond

Re: A Fleeting Glimpse

like the caught in the moment feel

lonelypond

Re: The Infallible Guide to Home Repair

well, now I've been entertained ; )

Schwpz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Schwpz

So sweet! :D

owlnuta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages owlnuta
Re: Tree of Life

I love the design, but would look much better on forest green background.

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis
Re: Something Something Dark Side

This would be the perfect shirt for my nephew so I voted for it and made my co-worker vote for it too.Please print!!!!

stiluk35

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stiluk35
Re: Ronin 48

Thanks for the kind words guys! I can't seem to have any luck with these derbies but a little respect from some good artists like you guys keeps me going.

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
Re: Wake Up and Relax

not a coffee drinker but this is my fav design this week! love that the sun is double-fisting. GMV +1

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1
JamiePogue wrote:You know I have to admit, at first I didn't really get this design, but on second glance it would probably look totally cool with the coins looking all metallic. Nice job.

Thanks

Danni1185

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Danni1185

THIS is awesome. I love it!

maynardg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maynardg
Re: Mad as Can Be

Oh I like this one!

treblesinger72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treblesinger72
htcru wrote:"Thunderstruck" by AC/DC ;D

My boyfriend, agrees with that :D