Vanstorm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Vanstorm

This shirt will be the death of me yet! Finally got confirmation from support@woot that they could cancel/refund my order. Go to order the correct shirt and Kids8 is unavailable! Which is the size my son needs

adamsilver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamsilver
agingdragqueen wrote:CS tries to get back to people within 2 business days, hopefully you'll hear back from them soon. They're allowing returns, how that return is facilitated is unknown to me, because I don't know what's easier for them at this point. I will personally advocate for a return via CS for anyone told they can't return, but I don't forsee that being a problem since as I said, the shirt team has already instructed them. If that's not enough, I'm really at a loss for what else I can do to assuage your fears at this point.

No, that was much clearer. I did not know there is normally up to a two-day period for Support. I was really just looking for a definite answer that returns would be accepted (though I was also hoping to know the process, but I can be patient and wait for an email).

Thanks for your help.

adamsilver

Vanstrom, christhn:

What are you guys/gals gonna do?

christhn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christhn
adamsilver wrote:Vanstrom, christhn:

I finally got an e-mail from CS:

I am sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, your order is already in transit so we are not able to cancel at this time. Please refuse the shipment upon arrival. The item will be returned to us, and upon receipt, a refund will be issued within 3-5 business days. Here is the link if you would still like to order the shirt with the correct design:
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/turtle-trouble-remix-vip__
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Woot Member Services,
Karis

Vanstorm

adamsilver wrote:Vanstrom, christhn:

I guess I am going to order a K 10... He will just have to grow into it

adamsilver

christhn wrote:I finally got an e-mail from CS:

I am sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, your order is already in transit so we are not able to cancel at this time. Please refuse the shipment upon arrival. The item will be returned to us, and upon receipt, a refund will be issued within 3-5 business days. Here is the link if you would still like to order the shirt with the correct design:
Woot Member Services,
Karis

So did I, from the same rep.

I guess we just write "Return to Sender" and drop it back off.

teehoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teehoo
christhn wrote:I finally got an e-mail from CS:

Woot Member Services,
Karis

I received exactly the same response. I truly hope that under these special circumstances Woot is lifting the restocking fee and issuing a full refund including the shipping fee if I go ahead and place an order for the correct design. I feel this is a true test for the quality of their customer service.

adamsilver

teehoo wrote:I received exactly the same response. I truly hope that under these special circumstances Woot is lifting the restocking fee and issuing a full refund including the shipping fee if I go ahead and place an order for the correct design. I feel this is a true test for the quality of their customer service.

Didn't even think about any of that...

Anyone care to clear that up?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

teehoo wrote:I received exactly the same response. I truly hope that under these special circumstances Woot is lifting the restocking fee and issuing a full refund including the shipping fee if I go ahead and place an order for the correct design. I feel this is a true test for the quality of their customer service.

adamsilver wrote:Didn't even think about any of that...

Anyone care to clear that up?

There shouldn't be any restocking fee charged since this error was on our part.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

adamsilver

manhandsha wrote:There shouldn't be any restocking fee charged since this error was on our part.

Thanks Woot support for all your help!

Just bought the other shirt.

50 minutes left everyone.

CatfishF00d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CatfishF00d

Sigh, well i thought by purchasing this I would have gotten the one with the background print, but guess not. Will the shirt with the background be available again? It appears to be sold out now. Unfortunately I did not have time to follow up with this thread till today.

Rant:
Woot almost always shorts me on my random orders and now not automatically fixing this print mistake?!?. They have everyone's email, they could have sent a mass mail to those that order it and gave the buyer a choice before it ships. But at last woot does have that forethought to do that. I think it is a sign for me to stop buying from shirt woot. I love the art of some of the folks here, but I been burned by woot to many times.

wakho

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wakho

I just wanted to send my apologies to everyone that has been affected by my part in this whole no background fiasco. I'm glad to see so many people reaching out because of their interest of my design but at the same time it really does suck to read about all the inconvenience caused by simple miscommunications. I'll do my best to make sure that something like this doesn't happen again.

Also Narfcake, I'd like to take u up on that offer, but it'll probably be awhile before we can make that happen. I'm usually around the 213 area during the day, so drop me a line if u ever find a convenient window.

Toni2000

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Toni2000

I ordered two. Even with the background change it's an awesome shirt. However the kid size 6, had a size six tag but measures a size 4. Anyone else experience this issue?

I might buy another when it's offered with the background.

werdwerdus

quality posts: 14 Private Messages werdwerdus

Is it just me or do the colors looked way darker on the Shirt than on the image? Especially Mario's skin tone, the swords, and all the "shaded" areas?

SaulB50

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SaulB50
werdwerdus wrote:Is it just me or do the colors looked way darker on the Shirt than on the image? Especially Mario's skin tone, the swords, and all the "shaded" areas?

Yes. I came here to see if people had commented about that. I already knew it probably wasn't going to have a background when I ordered it, but it looks like the colors are off and crappily shaded.

Jwindell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jwindell
SaulB50 wrote:Yes. I came here to see if people had commented about that. I already knew it probably wasn't going to have a background when I ordered it, but it looks like the colors are off and crappily shaded.

Yes, the colors seem really dark. Especially Mario's face.

I ordered two shirts (one for me and one for my son) and they both have the same issue. This is my first time with an issue like this from shirt woot! for me. Does anyone know if we have any recourse for something like this?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Jwindell wrote:Yes, the colors seem really dark. Especially Mario's face.

I ordered two shirts (one for me and one for my son) and they both have the same issue. This is my first time with an issue like this from shirt woot! for me. Does anyone know if we have any recourse for something like this?

Oh man, sorry. If you haven't, please email support@woot.com with your issue and order info. CS can review your available options.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

Vanstorm

I got my shirts (with background) today, and they do not have a problem with the darkness, but the Donatello mask definitely looks brown instead of purple. I think the background green must have printed in with red instead of letting the blue show through and mix with the red. You can still definitely tell it is Donatello because of the Bo Staff, but a little disappointing nonetheless.

Closeup:

trouserwitz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trouserwitz
Vanstorm wrote:I got my shirts (with background) today, and they do not have a problem with the darkness, but the Donatello mask definitely looks brown instead of purple. I think the background green must have printed in with red instead of letting the blue show through and mix with the red. You can still definitely tell it is Donatello because of the Bo Staff, but a little disappointing nonetheless.

I came to pretty much post this or see if anyone else thought the same. Got mine (also with background) yesterday, and Don's mask totally looks brown.

adamsilver

trouserwitz wrote:I came to pretty much post this or see if anyone else thought the same. Got mine (also with background) yesterday, and Don's mask totally looks brown.

Yeah, absolutely. Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things but definitely noticed it.

Being my first shirt.Woot purchase, I'm much more disappointed in the quality of the shirt itself. But oh well.

christhn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christhn

Has anyone gotten their refund on the shirt with no background yet?

jaquadro

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jaquadro
Vanstorm wrote:I got my shirts (with background) today, and they do not have a problem with the darkness, but the Donatello mask definitely looks brown instead of purple. I think the background green must have printed in with red instead of letting the blue show through and mix with the red. You can still definitely tell it is Donatello because of the Bo Staff, but a little disappointing nonetheless.

Closeup:

You got the background version which I assume was a DTG print. I got one on the main sale and I definitely see the darkness problem. I think the halftoning just didn't translate that well for this print. With the colors being black, white, red, green, yellow, and brown, Mario's face and the grays definitely suffer.

I haven't noticed this on other shirts I've bought, but I guess I stick to designs with more to solid colors or simpler blending.

adamsilver

christhn wrote:Has anyone gotten their refund on the shirt with no background yet?

Nope

Vanstorm

christhn wrote:Has anyone gotten their refund on the shirt with no background yet?

I did, but I got my order cancelled before it shipped.

adamsilver

Vanstorm wrote:I did, but I got my order cancelled before it shipped.

Well, I missed USPS today but apparently I have a package at the post office needing me to pay $3.17 in shipping charges.

I guess we can't just "return to sender." Never would've bought the second shirt if I knew I'd have to pay shipping. I am assuming here. Might have to email woot.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

adamsilver wrote:Well, I missed USPS today but apparently I have a package at the post office needing me to pay $3.17 in shipping charges.

I guess we can't just "return to sender." Never would've bought the second shirt if I knew I'd have to pay shipping. I am assuming here. Might have to email woot.

You shouldn't have to pay shipping. If you did for some reason, get a receipt and whatever else you can think of to show it was our package. Then email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Toni2000

I ordered two the first day they went on sale and used my SBOC coupon' cost me $15. Mine was fine, but my Grandson's was labeled a six but measured a four. So they refunded the $5 of the money. I was afraid to order another size six and end with another four but size 8 was always sold out. So I looked at midnight a day later and ordered an eight and paid $15. A few days later the money was refunded and the order had been cancelled. So,I ordered another eight and paid $15, that was a week ago. I sent CS an email asking if it was ever going to ship and got a reply that it is out of stock and they are going to refund my money again. My Grandson is going to be so disappointed. Any idea when or if I will be able to order this shirt? Background or no background I don't care.

Toni2000

aww...no comments this week. Well here is a comment for you, bought another one this week. Eventually I will run out of grandchildren to buy for but not yet.

DennisEChung

quality posts: 67 Private Messages DennisEChung

I ordered a kids size 8 on Aug. 19, and received notice it shipped on the 20th. However it has been two weeks and FedEx has yet to receive the package. Tracking shows that shipping info only was received. Has anyone had a similar issue or any problems with receiving theirs after notification of shipment? My credit card was charged and the payment processed.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

DennisEChung wrote:I ordered a kids size 8 on Aug. 19, and received notice it shipped on the 20th. However it has been two weeks and FedEx has yet to receive the package. Tracking shows that shipping info only was received. Has anyone had a similar issue or any problems with receiving theirs after notification of shipment? My credit card was charged and the payment processed.

If you haven't already, please use the support tab at the top of the page to reach out to CS. I'm not sure why yours hasn't actually moved yet.

DennisEChung

agingdragqueen wrote:If you haven't already, please use the support tab at the top of the page to reach out to CS. I'm not sure why yours hasn't actually moved yet.

Did that last week and have not gotten a reply.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

DennisEChung wrote:Did that last week and have not gotten a reply.

I'll check in with them on your order.

DennisEChung

agingdragqueen wrote:I'll check in with them on your order.

I received an email from CS and they can't fill my order. This is the second time I have received notice of shipment for this item and both times it actually never shipped. Something is wrong with the system if my payment is processed, item is fictitiously shipped, and refunded once I remember to inquire after a few weeks. You should get that fixed, not a comforting policy.

Edit: my payment has not been refunded yet (it's been 5 days since I was notified my order can't be filled and I requested a refund). I sent a second email requesting a refund. I'm feeling rather forgotten by Woot.

mechgeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mechgeek

Can you make larger sizes?! 3X is not enough.