WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

brady614

quality posts: 24 Private Messages brady614

May the odds be ever in your favor!

x5

zofyzofy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zofyzofy

I love shirts!!!!!!!!!

EwingKlipspringer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EwingKlipspringer

I don't get it.

Trust Me! gets reckoned after 80 weeks in the Top Ten—a week and a half after the TMNT movie is released??

I just don't get it...

cdrewlow

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cdrewlow
EwingKlipspringer wrote:I don't get it.

Trust Me! gets reckoned after 80 weeks in the Top Ten—a week and a half after the TMNT movie is released??

I just don't get it...

Maybe the reckoning just wasn't big enough for two patrickspens TMNT shirts?

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
EwingKlipspringer wrote:... I just don't get it...

It's been hovering around the line for a while now, so it was just a matter of time, and one good week of sales can't make up for 2-1/2 slow weeks.

ollietheunicorn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ollietheunicorn

Good Bye TRUST ME...you had a great and well deserved run! An end of an era...and it looks like Starcholgy is in danger also...I think it is because of these quickie flash shirts that sell great for a week or so, and don't show the lasting power, but still take a spot in the top 20....BINGE was getting a little low but had a spurt it looks like...