collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh

YES!!!! Thanks to those who voted.

theco2

quality posts: 67 Private Messages theco2

But I love football.

chknstrp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chknstrp

Getting one now! Please offer a sports jersey version of this one in the future!

copeless

quality posts: 0 Private Messages copeless

Meh.

lordbowen

quality posts: 252 Private Messages lordbowen

Kind of ambivalent about this shirt.

buttermiked

quality posts: 1 Private Messages buttermiked

Haaaaa hahaha... damn it. I kinda want this shirt but i'm a complete degenerate whore for the NFL.

Sokudoningyou

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Sokudoningyou

I need this for work once football season starts, and I sadly have to hang up my baseball jersey whilst everyone else is happy because the Packers are on. I may very well buy this.

Katmandoo122

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Katmandoo122

Cool, a shirt that allows me to make fun of millions of people that like an activity I don't like while at the same time broadcasting my overall indifference and lack of originality so that I can demonstrate my ironic sense of superiority over those who like said activity.

Just what I always wanted.

what is a signature?

Bione

quality posts: 28 Private Messages Bione

Is this a reference to another well-known one-a-day sale site that may or may not have a past connection to our very own beloved Woot!?

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Congrats, Collin! I'll be getting one of these for sure.

acraigl

quality posts: 43 Private Messages acraigl

I like football too much for this shirt. Now futbol, on the other hand (foot?), now that's a shirt I would wear apathethically.

daha

quality posts: 3 Private Messages daha

This is a nice advertisement for the guy who sold off woot to Amazon then went on to start a new site with exactly one deal per day. It's kind of amazing that there were any 3-letter URLs left to buy up, but he got this one.

rfonewatt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rfonewatt
daha wrote:This is a nice advertisement for the guy who sold off woot to Amazon then went on to start a new site with exactly one deal per day. It's kind of amazing that there were any 3-letter URLs left to buy up, but he got this one.

Right On!! Thanks... No reason to come back here again. ;)

MEH

-RF

opsouth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages opsouth

Perfect for the ladies (football widow) who are ignored by their NFL lovin' hubby during every televised game.

zkiller195

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zkiller195

I find it strange that Woot would approve a tee advertising for their rival, but oh well. I think we can all agree that Woot has gone downhill lately, and although Meh offers only 1 deal per day (for now), they tend to be better (and often more interesting) deals... but if they could cut the speaker docks down to once a month that would be great

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
zkiller195 wrote:I find it strange that Woot would approve a tee advertising for their rival, but oh well. ...

What rival? They may target the same customers, but the founder @snapster isn't holding any ill will against Woot. It's all the customers that are doing it.

opsouth wrote:Perfect for the ladies (football widow) who are ignored by their NFL lovin' hubby during every televised game.

I had a friend in which the opposite applied - she was the football freak and he couldn't care less.

Congrats on the win, Collin!

Zetalidan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zetalidan
daha wrote:It's kind of amazing that there were any 3-letter URLs left to buy up, but he got this one.

Left? Dude paid $100,000 for it.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats Collin! I was sure we'd see at least one of your designs on the front page this derby...

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1

Meh, indeed! Grats on the print

JLoose

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JLoose
Katmandoo122 wrote:Cool, a shirt that allows me to make fun of millions of people that like an activity I don't like while at the same time broadcasting my overall indifference and lack of originality so that I can demonstrate my ironic sense of superiority over those who like said activity.

This is bang on, still a funny shirt though. I would almost buy it if it didnt have that typical Woot Shirt sterile design

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

congrats Collin!

mm20

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mm20
Katmandoo122 wrote:Cool, a shirt that allows me to make fun of millions of people that like an activity I don't like while at the same time broadcasting my overall indifference and lack of originality so that I can demonstrate my ironic sense of superiority over those who like said activity.

THIS.

The 12 days of crap was just that- crap.

It's funny how when Woot! calls their stuff crap, it's ok, but when *YOU* call it crap, *poof* you get banned. Hypocrites.

mkentosh

quality posts: 310 Private Messages mkentosh

It's pathetic that you have made 2 MEH shirts in the past 30 days.

I guess Amazon can't let someone else make money without having to mooch off of their mild success.

Narfcake

mkentosh wrote:It's pathetic that you have made 2 MEH shirts in the past 30 days.

I guess Amazon can't let someone else make money without having to mooch off of their mild success.

Wait! There's Homework?? Woot didn't select these; both designs are from the derby and were chosen by the community.

zkiller195

zkiller195

Narfcake wrote:What rival? They may target the same customers, but the founder @snapster isn't holding any ill will against Woot. It's all the customers that are doing it.

I would consider two websites that offer similar products or products with the same premise (such as deal a day sites) to be rival sites. Rivalry has nothing to do with ill will; there are tons of friendly rivalries in everything from business to sports.

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 37 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
Narfcake wrote:Wait! There's Homework?? Woot didn't select these; both designs are from the derby and were chosen by the community.

I cackled XD Love how some commenters like to leave jipes without using five minutes of their time to notice things.

I'm not a 'Meh' fan myself, but I figure people will stop voting for them when they finally get tired enough of them, just like every other meme/fad/craze/etc that runs through the shirts. No matter how much or how little we enjoy them as individuals, it's up to the masses what does and doesn't make woot and the artists money. All you can do is vote, leave the occasional comment, and hang on for the ride.

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Broncos on Cowboys ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

Narfcake

Nitetigrezz wrote:I cackled XD Love how some commenters like to leave jipes without using five minutes of their time to notice things. ...

If it was someone newer, I would've been softer in my verbiage, but a Woot veteran? I shake my head. My followup extended at meh also.

iamwoow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamwoow

Just received this shirt from the random 2-pack