WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fusion's So Bright

Speed to First Woot:
5m 50.007s
First Sucker:
ejkoeber
Last Wooter to Woot:
Rrodriguez70
Last Purchase:
a month ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 26% of Shirt Woots
Top 38% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
219

Purchaser Experience

  • 0% first woot
  • 93% second woot
  • 7% < 10 woots
  • 0% < 25 woots
  • 0% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 7% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 8% one year old
  • 83% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 93% bought 1
  • 5% bought 2
  • 3% bought 3 or more

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

7%
1%
2%
1%
2%
2%
3%
5%
4%
6%
8%
5%
2%
6%
9%
6%
4%
3%
4%
4%
9%
6%
2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Percentage of Sales Per Day

1%
88%
5%
2%
3%
2%
1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


theco2


quality posts: 91 Private Messages theco2

Yeah? Well, I wear my sunglasses at night. Beat that!

lonelypond


quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

ha! Taking a break from Twitter and all the fun news so really needed to laugh at a cheerful punny shirt. Bonus: it's night and there are sunglasses. And science, perhaps blindingly so.

Right, sleep, overdue. On it.

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

theco2


quality posts: 91 Private Messages theco2

I almost forgot;
Hey look, it's an awesome design on a tank!

Thanks Woot!

lordbowen


quality posts: 309 Private Messages lordbowen

Love the black and yellow combo!


theco2


quality posts: 91 Private Messages theco2
lonelypond wrote:Bonus: it's night and there are sunglasses. And science, perhaps blindingly so.


Maybe it should be glow in the dark, as well.

lonelypond


quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond
theco2 wrote:Maybe it should be glow in the dark, as well.



Maybe it does...

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

DianaSprinkle


quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

That smug ball of gas!

shortman


quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman

I liked this when it came up for sale, but my closet is full and buying any more shirts means doing some pruning, so I didn't purchase. But now, less than two hours later, I'm back to buy the tank. I can't help myself. I must have it.

chithing


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chithing

I would get one, but my flight to Timbuk 3 is already boarding.

portlyking


quality posts: 0 Private Messages portlyking

I studied nuclear science; I love this t-shirt.

xarg42


quality posts: 0 Private Messages xarg42

60 thou a year will buy a lot of Woot shirts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qrriKcwvlY

SunnybankLassie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SunnybankLassie

I think this sunny character is going through some Con-Fusion Illusion... :P :D

SunnybankLassie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SunnybankLassie
SunnybankLassie wrote:I think this sunny character is going through some Con-Fusion Illusion... :P :D



Who in the heck is that character with the crown? That isn't me....

How does one go about getting a decent Avatar around here?

tomprodehl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomprodehl

The Sun isn't wearing shades, the lenses are clear, you can see his eyes and the surface behind isn't darker at all.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

tomprodehl wrote:The Sun isn't wearing shades, the lenses are clear, you can see his eyes and the surface behind isn't darker at all.



I think you're mistaking the glare effect for actual eyeballs.

PocketBrain


quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain
agingdragqueen wrote:I think you're mistaking the glare effect for actual eyeballs.


Wait a minute, why does the sun even need sunglasses? Is it staring into a supernova?

greenmrt


quality posts: 1 Private Messages greenmrt

Woot dropped the price from the $15.00 it was listed at this morning to $12.00 and issued a credit for the shirts I ordered without me even complaining. How cool is WOOT?!

Thanks, fellas

ramdangeriii


quality posts: 2 Private Messages ramdangeriii

I kind of don't get the pun ...

shortman


quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman

The price drop is nice, but I bought a $12 shirt of a different sale along with the $15 tank of this sale and used a coupon for $10 off of $25. So if they give me $3 back my $10 off coupon will no longer apply. So far they haven't given me $3 back, but I did get an email saying they had. Oh well. Two great shirts.

simetradyob


quality posts: 0 Private Messages simetradyob
ramdangeriii wrote:I kind of don't get the pun ...



It's a pun based on the lyrics of an 80s song. I assume the YouTube link earlier in the comments is a link to the music video. I know the song because it's in this silly 80s HBO made-for-TV vampire movie that I love, but I assume it's been in other things as well.

skemmis


quality posts: 19 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

shortman wrote:The price drop is nice, but I bought a $12 shirt of a different sale along with the $15 tank of this sale and used a coupon for $10 off of $25. So if they give me $3 back my $10 off coupon will no longer apply. So far they haven't given me $3 back, but I did get an email saying they had. Oh well. Two great shirts.



So when exactly did the train leave Chicago? I'm not 100% sure, but I bet you'll get that $3 refund and the coupon will work, which is a nifty little loophole. Those refunds can take a bit to process and show up on your end.

shortman


quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman
skemmis wrote:So when exactly did the train leave Chicago? I'm not 100% sure, but I bet you'll get that $3 refund and the coupon will work, which is a nifty little loophole. Those refunds can take a bit to process and show up on your end.



Thanks skemmis! Would be extra nice to get both the coupon and the $3.