19 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 46% of Shirt Woots
Top 21% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

bluejester

quality posts: 602 Private Messages bluejester

I should make this my official "It's the weekend" shirt.

lonelypond

quality posts: 667 Private Messages lonelypond

A shirt to nap in with a +3 cute bonus -- and -10 initiative ; )

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, wooters. I don't care that it's the start of a 3-day weekend or that many of you are out of school.

I want comments!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dacrete

quality posts: 261 Private Messages dacrete
ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, wooters. I don't care that it's the start of a 3-day weekend or that many of you are out of school.

I want comments!

Nope, not today!

uglytalents

quality posts: 37 Private Messages uglytalents
dacrete wrote:Nope, not today!

Seriously made me laugh.

Wearing this shirt would be quite redundant since I say this all the time.

x43x38

bluejester

quality posts: 602 Private Messages bluejester
ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, wooters. I don't care that it's the start of a 3-day weekend or that many of you are out of school.

I want comments!

Please check out my writing and retro gaming blogs, and the podcast link as well!

There, a two-fer! A comment and shameless self-promotion.

Who could ask for anything more?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dacrete wrote:Nope, not today!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

lordbowen

quality posts: 837 Private Messages lordbowen

This shirt personifies me and my spirit animal.

martuki5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages martuki5

What can I say? I love the sloths!!

"Shut up and take my money!" $$$$

snickeysnack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snickeysnack

Why does shirt woot say $7.00 + free shipping? When I check out it's not free shipping

zfactor

quality posts: 14 Private Messages zfactor

argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so frustrated. this is the second time i was in the middle of checking out and it says i cant. i literally just checked my cart and all were available (and yes i refreshed the page to be sure) and i clicked checkout and now i CANT because the custom prints are not available AGAIN. second time this happened DURING checkout. im about to say forget it and not bother ordering the 14 i have in my cart.

Accelerator

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Accelerator
snickeysnack wrote:Why does shirt woot say $7.00 + free shipping? When I check out it's not free shipping

Cause the Woot! App you're using doesn't work right. If you use Chrome and go to the site and request "desktop site" you will see the truth =$5.00 shipping.

Edit: Actually you don't have to use Chrome or request desktop site? You just need to not use the App to Woot! And, Woot! Doesn't discuss shipping cost at all until you go to checkout.

Woot! You should discuss shipping in the narrative or at least just sell the shirt for $12.00 and stop deceiving. You can do the accounting work on your end to separate shirt cost and shipping cost/profits. We all know $5.00 shipping creates a big profit margin anyway.

peterlemoine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peterlemoine
snickeysnack wrote:Why does shirt woot say $7.00 + free shipping? When I check out it's not free shipping

Where does it say free shipping?

rasabi

quality posts: 46 Private Messages rasabi

Sloths 4 ever. Thanks Woot :D Especially thanks to the peeps who voted despite the design's harrowing call to inaction.

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

peterlemoine wrote:Where does it say free shipping?

In the Woot app.

Accelerator wrote:... Woot! You should discuss shipping in the narrative or at least just sell the shirt for $12.00 and stop deceiving. You can do the accounting work on your end to separate shirt cost and shipping cost/profits. We all know $5.00 shipping creates a big profit margin anyway.

They did. Almost 3 months ago now.
https://shirt.woot.com/blog/post/ch-ch-ch-changes-to-shirt-woot-pricing-in-march

The $5 covers shipping for everything sold by Woot. Buy a shirt? - $5 shipping. Buy a shirt, a box of batteries, a memory card, a few cables, a cat tree, a laptop, a TV, a vacuum cleaner, and a kitchen sink? - $5 shipping.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

shar826

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shar826

Please please please make this into a tank top, Woot. Please.

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

shar826 wrote:Please please please make this into a tank top, Woot. Please.

Scissors.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.