thelonegrape

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thelonegrape

Does any one know what the difference is between the Jersey zip hoodie and zip hoodies?

I tried asking the shirt woot customer service, which prints and sells them but they said they don't know.

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Jersey zip hoodie are slimmer fitting and the fabric is thinner; think t-shirt, hence the jersey part. They're fine for slightly cooler weather, not cold weather.

The regular zip hoodie is more a standard fit and is made of a medium weight fleece. This is more the type when you think of sweatshirts.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

thelonegrape

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thelonegrape
Narfcake wrote:Jersey zip hoodie are slimmer fitting and the fabric is thinner; think t-shirt, hence the jersey part. They're fine for slightly cooler weather, not cold weather.

The regular zip hoodie is more a standard fit and is made of a medium weight fleece. This is more the type when you think of sweatshirts.

So jersey is basically what they used to call their light weight hoodies.

Thanks for answering!

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

thelonegrape wrote:So jersey is basically what they used to call their light weight hoodies.

Thanks for answering!

Basically. The previous lightweight hoodies were tri-blend and manufactured by Alternative Apparel; the current jersey hoodies are cotton/polyester and manufactured for Tultex.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

zeejayem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeejayem

I need to buy some light weight zip hoodies. When do they have them available?

greeneking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greeneking

Occasionally they will have a daily shirt which is also offered in the lightweight jersey zip hoodie, and a couple of weeks ago they had a side sale of ALL jersey hoodies, not sure how often that happens. Only once that I recall they offered random blank ones.

I LIVE in those jersey zip hoodies...I think I have eight of them now, perfect extra layer for when the weather changes over the course of the day. Nice soft fabric and not bulky.