a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 46% of Shirt Woots
Top 21% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

Inatangle

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Inatangle

At last all of the imps on Woot are getting some recognition! Congrats on the print, Luke! Beautiful and intricate designing!

Inatangle

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Inatangle

It's interesting that they are offering this shirt in 2 colors; white and "natural." Hmmm... I don't see the color "natural" on the color chart. Could this be (gasp!) a cream shirt sneaking in the door? Nothing like a little intrigue...

pukeboy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages pukeboy
Inatangle wrote:It's interesting that they are offering this shirt in 2 colors; white and "natural." Hmmm... I don't see the color "natural" on the color chart. Could this be (gasp!) a cream shirt sneaking in the door? Nothing like a little intrigue...

Looking closely at the pic of the tee and tote together, you'll see the tote is the "natural" color and the tee is only available in white (a damn shame, or I'd be in for one, but at 3XL white isn't a good choice).

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Inappropriate and gross post. Deleted multiple times for a reason. 48h

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 48 hours and then try posting again.

theco2

quality posts: 139 Private Messages theco2

"It's not easy being drunk all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it."

sfrsteel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfrsteel

Love the artwork but can't have white shirts anymore.

theco2

quality posts: 139 Private Messages theco2
sfrsteel wrote:Love the artwork but can't have white shirts anymore.

Agree and agree. Any other color and I could probably do it.
I swear, every time I wear white, something ends up on it. Makes me wonder what my other shirts really look like.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit

Walker fightin' workin' up my appetite

Looking forward to a little Imp's Delight!

Lightin' candles in a cellar makes wildfire ignite

And the thought of iron thrones is getting so exciting

Sky dragons in flight!
Drink the Imp's Delight!

amp9211

quality posts: 3 Private Messages amp9211

Seriously, any other color than white... Damn shame

goatcrapp

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goatcrapp

I'd get this in a heartbeat if the tee was available in natural... Come one woot - white? really?

bah. pass.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 283 Private Messages Spiritgreen

The scratchy pen style works to great effect here!

(and one more vote for cream/natural shirts to come back, although white is underated)

stiluk35

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stiluk35

Well said!

oakenspirit wrote:Walker fightin' workin' up my appetite

Looking forward to a little Imp's Delight!

Lightin' candles in a cellar makes wildfire ignite

And the thought of iron thrones is getting so exciting

Sky dragons in flight!
Drink the Imp's Delight!

moonbeamchaos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moonbeamchaos

It's a great design, and I assume it is a reference to either TV or a game, because it means nothing to me. So is it Game of Thrones? (seems like everything IS, lately.)
Anyway, like many of you, I look like crap in white OR cream. Cream is actually worse. My father used to say that I looked "freshly dug up" when I wore cream, beige, ivory, "natural", or any of that sort of no-color. That has stuck with me, as you can imagine.
It's tough to imagine what OTHER color it would look good on. Grass? A pastel would be too wimpy. Anyway, the point is moot. Love the design, but I won't be buying it. I'm sure you'll all be devastated to know that.