hellojimmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hellojimmy

I used to get the daily Woot shirt email everyday which was great. Recently it suddenly changed to just a daily deals email. I've tried changing my deals notifications as per Woot customer service instructions, after they said it was a bug in the system, and even had them change it for me once as well after that didn't work, but I am still just getting the regular daily deals email instead of the Woot daily shirt email. Any idea on what I can do to get the t-shirt emails again before I unsubscribe altogether? Thanks for your help, Cheers!

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

hellojimmy wrote:I used to get the daily Woot shirt email everyday which was great. Recently it suddenly changed to just a daily deals email. I've tried changing my deals notifications as per Woot customer service instructions, after they said it was a bug in the system, and even had them change it for me once as well after that didn't work, but I am still just getting the regular daily deals email instead of the Woot daily shirt email. Any idea on what I can do to get the t-shirt emails again before I unsubscribe altogether? Thanks for your help, Cheers!

Oh no! I'm really sorry to hear that you're not getting our Shirt emails. I've never heard of this issue before, but I'm going to reach out to my Customer Service contacts and see what we can do to help you.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

Ok! So I asked around, and it's been suggested that you should click on the shirt section of your current email, and future emails will remember and shirt will be the main display.

Give that a try and report back tomorrow!

hellojimmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hellojimmy
TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:Ok! So I asked around, and it's been suggested that you should click on the shirt section of your current email, and future emails will remember and shirt will be the main display.

Give that a try and report back tomorrow!

Thanks very much for the quick response! That worked! I am now getting the daily shirt emails again. Thanks!

scottpaulding

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottpaulding

I've been having the same problem for a few days now, and clicking on the shirt.woot section of the email isn't working -- still just getting a random deal each day.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

scottpaulding wrote:I've been having the same problem for a few days now, and clicking on the shirt.woot section of the email isn't working -- still just getting a random deal each day.

This makes me very sad. Perhaps try unsubscribing and re-subscribing?

In the meantime I will ask around and see if anyone knows a better solution.

dewitch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dewitch

no shirtwoot for me either and I really miss it - always looked forward to it everyday -

*~* The moon is my silver - The sun is my gold *~*

Inatangle

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Inatangle
dewitch wrote:no shirtwoot for me either and I really miss it - always looked forward to it everyday -

Same here. I want my shirtwoot emails again... not just a general one.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

Inatangle wrote:Same here. I want my shirtwoot emails again... not just a general one.

Did you try clicking on the shirt section of the previous emails? Also, what email platform are you using?

I want to be sure I give all the right details to our Dev team.

Inatangle

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Inatangle
TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:Did you try clicking on the shirt section of the previous emails? Also, what email platform are you using?

I want to be sure I give all the right details to our Dev team.

Ummm..... what's an email platform?

Is gmail a platform?

I do have bookmarks to Woot & I can use the general email I'm getting to get to Shirt Woot. I just want my Shirt Woot email back.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Inatangle wrote:Ummm..... what's an email platform?

Is gmail a platform?

I do have bookmarks to Woot & I can use the general email I'm getting to get to Shirt Woot. I just want my Shirt Woot email back.

Just to be clear, you're talking the daily digest that has the Mortimer & Monte chat?

If so, try this:

Go to YOUR ACCOUNT and in Email Subscriptions & Notifications, unsubscribe from the Daily Digest. Log out. Wait 5 minutes. Log back in and resubscribe.

That usually solves the problem. Let me know.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items