Wootoad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Wootoad

I recently ordered two different shirts in the same order. One was "BiscuIT Support" in a men's XL, the other was "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead" in a women's M. I received two of the "BiscuIT Support" - one men's XL and one men's M, but no "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead". I e-mailed customer support and got the standard "Oops" response and a refund for the missing shirt. The response stated that since I had purchased the item through a seller on their website, support could not automatically offer me a replacement. The missing shirt was still available on the "Punderful" shirts side sale. I could have re-ordered it, but would have been stuck paying for shipping a second time. If I waited to hear further from CS, the shirt would be off the side sale. The same thing happened to me last June - ordered two shirts, got one I asked for and one I didn't and was given a refund for the missing shirt rather than a replacement. I find this very frustrating. I try to order shirts when there is more than one I want to reduce the shipping cost per shirt, and a simple refund defeats this purpose. Is there any way to get my missing shirt replaced rather than just refunded? I would happily return the men's M shirt. I just would like to receive what I ordered.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wootoad wrote:I recently ordered two different shirts in the same order. One was "BiscuIT Support" in a men's XL, the other was "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead" in a women's M. I received two of the "BiscuIT Support" - one men's XL and one men's M, but no "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead". I e-mailed customer support and got the standard "Oops" response and a refund for the missing shirt. The response stated that since I had purchased the item through a seller on their website, support could not automatically offer me a replacement. The missing shirt was still available on the "Punderful" shirts side sale. I could have re-ordered it, but would have been stuck paying for shipping a second time. If I waited to hear further from CS, the shirt would be off the side sale. The same thing happened to me last June - ordered two shirts, got one I asked for and one I didn't and was given a refund for the missing shirt rather than a replacement. I find this very frustrating. I try to order shirts when there is more than one I want to reduce the shipping cost per shirt, and a simple refund defeats this purpose. Is there any way to get my missing shirt replaced rather than just refunded? I would happily return the men's M shirt. I just would like to receive what I ordered.

Sorry about the problems. I'll send a note to CS tonight so they'll see it in the morning.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Wootoad

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about the problems. I'll send a note to CS tonight so they'll see it in the morning.

Thanks, TT. You're a gem!

Wootoad

I am both delighted and embarrassed. A second packet from shirtwoot was delivered today, and it was my "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead" shirt! (Wow, TT - you really work quickly, HA!!!)

Now I need to contact CS again to have the charge for the shirt reinstated and make arrangements for sending back the extra shirt.

Thanks, shirtwoot!