Wootoad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Wootoad

I recently ordered two different shirts in the same order. One was "BiscuIT Support" in a men's XL, the other was "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead" in a women's M. I received two of the "BiscuIT Support" - one men's XL and one men's M, but no "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead". I e-mailed customer support and got the standard "Oops" response and a refund for the missing shirt. The response stated that since I had purchased the item through a seller on their website, support could not automatically offer me a replacement. The missing shirt was still available on the "Punderful" shirts side sale. I could have re-ordered it, but would have been stuck paying for shipping a second time. If I waited to hear further from CS, the shirt would be off the side sale. The same thing happened to me last June - ordered two shirts, got one I asked for and one I didn't and was given a refund for the missing shirt rather than a replacement. I find this very frustrating. I try to order shirts when there is more than one I want to reduce the shipping cost per shirt, and a simple refund defeats this purpose. Is there any way to get my missing shirt replaced rather than just refunded? I would happily return the men's M shirt. I just would like to receive what I ordered.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 976 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wootoad wrote:I recently ordered two different shirts in the same order. One was "BiscuIT Support" in a men's XL, the other was "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead" in a women's M. I received two of the "BiscuIT Support" - one men's XL and one men's M, but no "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead". I e-mailed customer support and got the standard "Oops" response and a refund for the missing shirt. The response stated that since I had purchased the item through a seller on their website, support could not automatically offer me a replacement. The missing shirt was still available on the "Punderful" shirts side sale. I could have re-ordered it, but would have been stuck paying for shipping a second time. If I waited to hear further from CS, the shirt would be off the side sale. The same thing happened to me last June - ordered two shirts, got one I asked for and one I didn't and was given a refund for the missing shirt rather than a replacement. I find this very frustrating. I try to order shirts when there is more than one I want to reduce the shipping cost per shirt, and a simple refund defeats this purpose. Is there any way to get my missing shirt replaced rather than just refunded? I would happily return the men's M shirt. I just would like to receive what I ordered.

Sorry about the problems. I'll send a note to CS tonight so they'll see it in the morning.

*** Play TT's Clue EVERY THURSDAY at 9pm CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Wootoad

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about the problems. I'll send a note to CS tonight so they'll see it in the morning.

Thanks, TT. You're a gem!

Wootoad

I am both delighted and embarrassed. A second packet from shirtwoot was delivered today, and it was my "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead" shirt! (Wow, TT - you really work quickly, HA!!!)

Now I need to contact CS again to have the charge for the shirt reinstated and make arrangements for sending back the extra shirt.

Thanks, shirtwoot!