BS

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BS

I have loved Woot shirts for years and just passed down a ton of shirts I've purchased to my boy. I moved from the midwest to Florida and LOVE my 100% polyester shirts for the hot, Florida weather. I'd love a dry-fit-style, 100% polyester option as well for the hot, humid climates that folks may live in, such as Florida. If you had this option, I'd be back to buying Woot shirts once again. Unfortunately, I completely avoid cotton shirts now, due to the cool, drying of 100% polyester. Woot! Help me out! I'll still be here and buying, just not shirts.

Narfcake

quality posts: 381 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

It's probably unlikely ...

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5336320

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

JMendoza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JMendoza

Is all that stuff still a restriction. I remember like 2 years ago underarmour came out with a line of shirts that were synthetic and had somewhat complex images (like a batman symbol in arctic camo). While they are not the most breathable of images I have no issues with them and still use them regularly

sittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittle

Old thread, but Polyester blows. Nothing breathes like cotton.

Narfcake

quality posts: 381 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

JMendoza wrote:Is all that stuff still a restriction ...

For screening or DTG, yes.

Dye sublimation is an option, which shirt.woot has offered before, but they're not purported to "tech shirts"; only that they're polyester too.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.