offtilt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages offtilt

Why don't we have a sticker category. Seems like a simple thing to offer the shirt designs in stickers all the time not just limited events sporadically. Looked like Christmas box had stickers yet it was a mastery and I didn't bite... Seems like a long time before and not since for offerings

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

offtilt wrote:Why don't we have a sticker category. Seems like a simple thing to offer the shirt designs in stickers all the time not just limited events sporadically. Looked like Christmas box had stickers yet it was a mastery and I didn't bite... Seems like a long time before and not since for offerings

We do periodically. We have to special order them from a 3rd party vendor so it's not something we can offer on a regular basis.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

NemosInc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NemosInc

Is there a way that we can get notifications about just the stickers? I love buying them when they come out!

NemosInc

ThunderThighs wrote:We do periodically. We have to special order them from a 3rd party vendor so it's not something we can offer on a regular basis.

Is there a way that we can get notifications about just the stickers? I love buying them when they come out!

NemosInc

Im not good at forums.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

NemosInc wrote:Is there a way that we can get notifications about just the stickers? I love buying them when they come out!

wootstalker.com lets you set us alerts for specific products. I think it would probably work for stickers.