Bohsky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bohsky

Is it possible to receive artist payments on Payoneer prepaid Mastercard Card?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1002 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Bohsky wrote:Is it possible to receive artist payments on Payoneer prepaid Mastercard Card?

We can send money via wired instructions. I don't know if that works for prepaid cards.

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Bohsky

ThunderThighs wrote:We can send money via wired instructions. I don't know if that works for prepaid cards.

Thanks for info. If I want to get more information should I write to "accountspayable@woot.com" or to someone else?

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 32 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

Bohsky wrote:Thanks for info. If I want to get more information should I write to "accountspayable@woot.com" or to someone else?

artistpayments@woot.com would be a good place to email as well.

Bohsky

TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:artistpayments@woot.com would be a good place to email as well.

Thank you

Jkestenbaum510

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jkestenbaum510

Hi I am a manager at Payoneer. Can someone from Woot Payments speak with me about making it easier for sellers who want to get paid into their Payoneer accounts?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1002 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Jkestenbaum510 wrote:Hi I am a manager at Payoneer. Can someone from Woot Payments speak with me about making it easier for sellers who want to get paid into their Payoneer accounts?

You can email accountspayable@woot.com

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items