greeneking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greeneking

I have purchased six of the lightweight jersey zip hoodies, I wear them ALL the time, and they're starting to show some wash- wear. I would love the opportunity to replace them... I grab them when possible but I try not to emblazon my back with pop culture stuff about which I am not at all knowledgeable. ( I know, y'all are going to suggest that I get a Star Wars education immediately). I would loooove to see a sale of several different designs of jersey hoodies, I'd buy multiples. Please Woot staff, consider this?

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

greeneking wrote:I have purchased six of the lightweight jersey zip hoodies, I wear them ALL the time, and they're starting to show some wash- wear. I would love the opportunity to replace them... I grab them when possible but I try not to emblazon my back with pop culture stuff about which I am not at all knowledgeable. ( I know, y'all are going to suggest that I get a Star Wars education immediately). I would loooove to see a sale of several different designs of jersey hoodies, I'd buy multiples. Please Woot staff, consider this?

I'll hint to the shirt team about your request!

greeneking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greeneking
TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:I'll hint to the shirt team about your request!

Thank you